“The BEST sushi - EVER!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Jakes Hana Sushi at least 2 times a week since 2006. I can't say enough great things about Jake and Mimi, their staff, the food, the prices, the atmosphere - everything!! The fish is always of the highest quality and unbelievably fresh, the portions are beyond generous and everyone there clearly takes great pride in what they do. If you happen to be in the Redhawk area ad decide to go, and I highly recommend you do, you must try the salmon sushi with raw wasabi, the Poki salad and do not miss the Hana Taco (my personal favorite!) Oh yeah, sake bombs are always a crowd pleaser as well. :-)

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Hana Sushi is always a safe, reliable place to get sushi. We recently moved to Georgia and miss the cuisine variety associated with Southern California. On a recent trip back to SoCal we frequented Hana Sushi twice. It was excellent, well presented, and tasty sushi. I love the horseradish wasabi nose rush. We will keep coming back

Reviewed 30 October 2012

My wife and I were visiting the kids in Temecula when the question of dinner came up. I told everyone that I wanted sushi........and since I was paying I won. My son & daughter-in-law took us to Hana. Hana was a nice clean, not too crowded, place in a local mall. When the sushi came I was amazed at how large the pieces of sushi were. And everything we had was absolutely great. Service was good, prices were reasonable. My wife and I enjoy sushi and in my humble opinion this was the best sushi restaurant we've ever eaten at......hands down.