“Truly Gluten Free Options!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chipotle
Ranked #278 of 409 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Bedford, Canada
“Truly Gluten Free Options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Since my son was diagnosed with Celiac disease and can not have gluten eating out is limited. Just because a restaurant has a gluten free menu does not mean they make the effort to prepare food so it is not contaminated by gluten (found out the hard way). We have NEVER had a problem with Chipotle! It means so much that they make the effort. You can trust Chipotle. Not to mention that the food is fresh and delicious!

• Visited June 2014

Temecula, California
“Don't miss out, sample the Sofritas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Their Sofritas, shredded tofu braised with chipotle chilis, roasted poblanos and a blend of aromatic spices, is made with organic, non-GMO'S!!! Coming from a person that is NOT a fan of tofu I was amazed when I sampled their spin on tofu. In a blind taste test I would challenge anyone to guess it's tofu, it taste more like a spicy machaca (mexican egg dish) ROCKS!!!

This location has exceptional service, very attentive and friendly staff!

For a quick bite Chipotle is a great alternative when it comes to franchises.

Visited June 2013
“The biggest burrito ever made!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Very generous fillings. I could not finish my chicken burrito. Great grilled flavor, affordable too.

• Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Consistent everywhere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

EXCEPT - at one Chipotle (can't remember where) I had a server recommend I put the lettuce on top of the guacamole so when the lid is put on, the guac doesn't stick. A fabulous idea, but at the ones I've been to since then, when I suggest this, they look at me like I have two heads. Anyway, I always get the chicken bowls, they always taste the same - a great, moderately healthy lunch, mostly organic, no antibiotics or hormones, and the price really isn't bad. Most of the time, the one bowl will be enough for both of us. And I don't know if they all do this, but this one serves Patron Margaritas!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Temecula, California
“Consistently good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012 via mobile

Great service, greeted by helpful employees that act as though they like their job. Chicken burrito always good, large portions, reasonable prices, healthy choices, has become my favorite burrito place in town.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!