“Try the cheesecake!”

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Temecula
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My daughters and I tried this new restaurant in Temecula as we all love Greek food. We were not disappointed. The gyros was yummy. My vegetarian daughter tried the falafel pita which she enjoyed. but the best item was the baklava cheesecake for dessert. So good!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Tried this restaurant with a friend for lunch - excellent! The food was fresh, tasty, and quick! Will be taking other friends and family to try it out !

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Food is good .. Service was great !! Gets a little loud from the bar..good local spot for you're Greek fix!!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We love Greek food so gave this restaurant a try for lunch. We started with the Calamari. It was a little over cooked which made it tough, but still eddible and unfortunatelly it had no seasoning whatsoever. However, the two sauces that came with it were quite good. We also had an order of Tzatziki served with warm pita bread. It was excellent. Then we had the Gyro wrap which was very good. We topped it off with Flambe Galaktobouriko which was rich and delicious. They lit it on fire at our table which was fun. I recomend having this. Overall the food was good and prices reasonable. The service was excellent and the owner came around and stopped at each table which was a nice touch. However, when we mentioned (to the owner) the lack of seasoning and toughness of the calamari he brushed it off and said some people don't like much seasoning. We won't be rushing back, but will probably eat here again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Ate here with two friends this afternoon. Was greeted by a very friendly hostess who seated promptly. Our server was was there right away offering drinks, etc. No pressure selling. Explained the menu took our order and the food was delivered in short order. I think the service was very good. They were not in a hurry to get us out as we sat and chatted for more than an hour after we ate and she kept coming back to replenish our water. Over all the food was very good. The menu items seem a bit on the high side for lunch but the do have a lunch menu which is cheaper. I had a gyro which comes with a Greek salad. Both were very good and plentiful (I brought some of the gyro home). Give them a little more time and it should only get better. They have only been open for a little more than a month.

1  Thank pat.kight