“My Big Fat Greek Restaurant”

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Temecula
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband I have eaten at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant 3 times . We keep going back because the food is delicious , the music is great ,Love the bellly dancer and the service is great and friendly. The wine however is outrageously over priced.

There are newer reviews for My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Temecula

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Visited with a Groupon to try it since it was a new restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. Super friendly staff, big portions and very tasty. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

This place is super cute! Good service, Fun music at nights and good food that is worth the price! If you have time in Temecula and like Greek food it's worth a try!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went with a groupon on Friday 12/27 around 6pm. We ate in the bar (by choice). The service was prompt and the food was excellent. Moussaka (sure I spelled that wrong) and kabob variety between my husband and me. Good deal even without a groupon. Would go back.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The server is very attentive to our needs !I recommend to get their lunch menus is good for 2 in a budget and diet. The wood fired pizza Florentine is so far the best pizza I endulge with. Not too expensive but authentic Greek food. I' ll be back soon for the pizzas.