Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$93
HIExpress.com
US$88
US$148
US$128
US$105
Fairfield Inn
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
US$76
US$111
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$180
TripAdvisor
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$291
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)
US$348
US$321
Hotels.com
All reviewsold townwine countrycomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomsconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayvery nice hotelwine tastingfitness centerminute drivesan diegoroom was largepechanga casinobed was comfortable
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn of Temecula for a bachelorette party weekend. It is conveniently located near the I-15 freeway, off of the same street that takes you into the Temecula wine valley. Downtown Temecula is also a short walking distance. The hotel is very clean and neat. The decor is newer - so there's no "old" smell or worn carpet. We booked a suite and a double queen room. The suite was very roomy with enough seating for 10 girls to hang out in comfortably. The bathroom also had a large counter for two or three girls to do their make-up at the same time. The breakfast buffet was extensive - hashbrowns, eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice - a full breakfast - and included in our price. We checked out at noon, but spent the afternoon lounging by the pool - also very nice. There weren't as many lounge chairs as we had hoped, but the pool is not meant to be a resort stay. For the price we paid (with our AAA discount) this hotel was really nice. I fully recommend it to anyone looking for a decent hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This hotel is right off the 15 fwy. It is very quiet and clean. Has a free breakfast buffet in the morning, great place to stay if you are visiting wine country in Temecula. It is close to Old Town Temecula, a nice mall and many restaurants. Beds /pillows were very comfortable. If reserving a block of rooms, speak to Aaron about a special rate.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I stayed one night and had a very good experience. I had late check-in and the desk agent was very pleasant and helped me find a late dinner in a local TGIFs. The room was spotless and HUGE (King room). The linens were some of the nicest I have seen in a road-side hotel. There was no noise from outside the window even though you are pretty close to the main road and the freeway. I have to say the one thing that annoyed me was you can hear people walking down the hall all the time. I am not sure why - because I don't feel like I have been as annoyed in other hotels. But maybe it's just the location of my room in the middle of the hallway (208). The tv was GREAT- the picture was amazing tons of channels. Finally, the free breakfast was pretty impressive for free. Hot food. Fruit. Cereal. Waffle maker. I didn't have to eat again til 3pm. The next time I am in the area I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 23 May 2013

A very pleasant place to stay, a typical Hampton Inn - no surprises.

Staff are friendly, lots of free parking.

Ask for a room facing the front of the property - rooms at the back of the building overlook the freeway, and suffer from traffic noise.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel are the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Our family arrived for a Mother's Day weekend in the Temecula Wine Country and were extremely pleased to find our hotel room spacious and well suited for a family of four, not to mention clean and fresh.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family