“Most excelent”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hemet, California, United States
“Most excelent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

there is a great variety of food and drinks, the food is awesome an the waiters/ waitresses are always very prompt and polite.

Visited April 2013

Hemet
“Service very good, one detail slipped through the cracks, but was fixed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

After seeing the new "Hobbit" movie we wanted something to eat before doing some Christmas shopping. This mall has a large selection of good places to eat, but it had been a while since going to Chili's so we landed here.
We were told a 30 minute wait, but were at our table in about 15. We ordered an appetizer, and it was there in about 8 - 10 minutes. We also ordered a burger for my wife and I to split and a bowl of soup for our teenage daughter who was battling the sniffles.
The burger arrived a few minutes after we finished off our appetizer, but there was no soup. After a couple minutes, we asked about the soup. It was apparently forgotten, because we were soon told a fresh bowl was being prepared. It arrived after we had finished our hamburger. A minute or two after it arrived, the manager came to the table and apologized. He also comped the soup!
Interestingly, we never had a time when someone was not coming to the table to see if we needed anything else, including drink and fry refills. The soup was an oversight, though it was good when it finally got there. Overall, a very good experience except for the wait for soup. We will return and give them another chance.

• Visited December 2012
Murrieta, California
“Always the same”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Chili's is usually consistent no matter where you go so if you like something in particular at one you will still like it at another one. I don't think their "specials" are anything special, stick to the bar style food and you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
“Good food. Nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

Ribs were great. I miss Tony Romas, but this was comparable.

Visited November 2011
Murrieta, California
“Service is awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

My friend and I went to have dinner here. The place was not extremely busy,but there were quite a few full tables. We expected a wait but it wasn't as long as we anticipated. Our server gave us our appitizer, but no silverware. We asked for silverware and it took her quite some time to get it to us. Our food was cold. Then when my firend opened her napkin, she noticed that the spoon was very dirty and asked for a replacement spoon. The waitress told her to just wipe it on her napkin, that she was too busy. We asked to speak to the manager and the waitress came back to our table and yelled at us saying "You don't know me or what is going on in my life. My kid was just diagnosed with cancer." Funny, she was just sitting at the table next to us with some of her friends have a great time laughing and carrying on. I feel for her if her story is true, but she made ea huge scene in the resturant yelling at our table for asking for the manager to give us a clean spoon because she didn't want to leave her frineds table and doit herself. Go to another Chili's!