“Great seafood”
Review of The Seafood Grotto - CLOSED

The Seafood Grotto
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Just the spot for oysters, mussels etc. a delicious meal! A nice variety of fresh seafood coupled with a good wine list and a comfortable atmosphere.

1  Thank Robert W

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The entrees were so overpriced that I ended up just getting an appetizer and a side. The service was slow but decent. The food was good and the portions of the things I ordered were big but for a casual restaurant in a mediocre casino, this place was way overpriced.

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

It was a real treat to eat at the Seafood Grotto. We were able to place a reservation on-line, which was really nice for a Friday night. Both my husband's dish were delicious and presented beautifully. I had the Sea Bass and my husband had the Scallops with Short Ribs. Our server was wonderful about describing the entrees. We look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This restaurant is in the Pechanga Indian Casino ... it tries too hard to emulate something in Vegas, with the massive fish tank and the fake rock surroundings. But the service is great and the menu is quite extensive. We had a variety of items from the menu, including two specials, a surf and turf, a lobster pasta dish, and some raw oysters and oysters rockefellor for an appetizer. The oysters were very tasty, but inconsistent in size. The oysters rockefellor rocked. All the dishes were well-presented and tasted fine, but the prices were quite out-sized, considering the revenue that the casino pulls in from the gambling.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I did not expect the menu as good as I found in The Seafood Grotto. Very pleasant ambiance, and impressive menu. Scallops and Braised Short Ribs are one of the best dishes I have ever eaten. And I have eaten in Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, New York and Europe. This particular meal is very unique. Kudos to the chef.