A fantastic place to visit - kind of breathtaking. Stayed with my daughter in a cottage with our own patio. Beautiful layout and furnishings. I definitely recommend staying in the cottage. The pool and spa are great. The service is first class, the food at the restaurant is wonderful. Very good attention to detail. This was our first time on a vineyard and for a wine tasting. Great experience. Great for family, groups, couples etc. Each should enjoy themselves. Highly recommend this place for a visit but suggest you stay at least two nights to enjoy more of what this place has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa