We loved it here. The Villa was beautiful. The restaurant had wonderful food and service. We went to the pool, beautiful. Used the jacuzzi. Wine tasting there was our favorite. We had trouble with making reservations online. Tried to book hotel/ hot air ballon package with an extra night, but the website would not let us add the extra night. I ended up booking the package twice trying to get it right. Called the hotel, the man helping me cancelled the extra tour/ night and added the second night, and sent me the email. When we arrived for our stay he had cancelled the whole thing. Luckily Julie was able to book us for two nights, it was a Sunday so they were not full. We had to call the hot air balloon ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa