Had a lovely overnighter here. Interesting place. We booked a casita, which is basically just four rooms in a "pod" with a central courtyard separating the rooms, but felt like a stand alone casita. It was tucked among the winery's grapevines, with our little patio overlooking a nice section. We were just a few yards from the spa, which is a wonderful facility, with all the amenities you would expect from a first class spa. A rather limited menu in the restaurant for dinner, but what we ordered was excellent (after an initial confusion over the order). All the staff has gone to "smile school," from the front desk to housekeeping. The room was a delight: spacious, well appointed, the shower had 2 separate shower heads coming at you from 2 directions, and a jacuzzi that would fit two :) Refrigerator and wet bar was a nice touch, as was the Keurig coffee maker - way better than your usual in-room coffee maker. We plan to go back - and make it a longer visit next time, as we'd also like to do a winery tour and tasting! Bravo, South Coast Winery, Resoirt and Spa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa