Stayed at South Coast in a villa in the vineyards. Wow what can I say....the whole experience from start to finish was awesome. Upon arriving we decided to do a tasting before we checked in. Matt was our bartender and he was great. We then checked into our villa which was beautiful and the patio was in the vineyard. Our package included breakfast each morning in the restaurant which was also excellent. We used the spa facilities and had hot bamboo massages. The spa facilities are beautiful and the massage was beyond great...thanks Anna. South Coast is a great location for being able to tour all the wineries and also close to the old town area. Our package also included a case of wine as we checked out. What more could we ask for. All in all a wonderful time at a wonderful winery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa