“Churon”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Vista, California
“Churon”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

An older, very comfortable Inn. Not pretentious. Many of the staff are related to the owner and make the stay personal, special. Thank you again to Damon, Debbie, and Danny. FANTASTIC employees! Your ability to welcome your guests (in our case, return guests) makes each stay all that much more enjoyable! The suite was beautiful, bed so comfortable, view spectacular. Quiet. Fun wine tasting hour for the guests staying there. Nice way to meet people from all over the world. I even appreciate it more since we were just in Italy...the wineries in Temecula are just as beautiful!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite....Close to many other wineries making it a nice way to have a variety. Private d...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank christinebauer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Black Canyon City, Arizona
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our very first visit to Temecula and this was the the best introduction to the area. The views from our room were spectacular the room was extremely lovely, comfortable and the location was very centralized. If, when we are back in the area we will want to stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Beth2786
Mission Viejo
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My Boyfriend and I purchased a Travelzoo for the Churon inn. The grounds were really pretty, the staff was very friendly. The rooms were a little old and needed updating but the beds were still comfortable. The bathrooms have been updated with a really nice huge Jacuzzi Tub and big Shower. They provided a free bottle of wine in the room and you could go out on the balcony and drink your wine. Each morning they had a free delicious breakfast with mimosas and great staff. Each afternoon they provided a free wine tasting to end your day. Also, the location in the wine country is right on the path so it can't be beat. Overall, I really enjoyed this Inn.

1 Thank caltex010
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I recently booked a two night stay with my girlfriend at the Inn at Churon Winery via Groupon. I planned to ask her to marry me, while there. I mentioned this information to Nicole, during our check in and she immediately upgraded my fiancé and I, to a suite! The room was awesome, king size bed was extremely comfortable. The Views were breathtaking. Breakfast with Mimosas each day, could not get enough of. We would definitely recommend staying here and can't wait to book again!!

4 Thank E R
InnatChuronWinery, Owner at Inn at Churon Winery, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Inn at Churon Winery as the place for your engagement. We are delighted to be a part of such a special moment in your life and wish you both years and years of happiness together. We look forward to having you stay with us again and again.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stayed two nights with breakfast with Mimosas and wine tasting hour in evening. The room was very roomy and the bathroom had jacuzzi tub and shower. The view out of our room was perfect for watching the hot air balloons each morning. We loved the room, the hotel and the staff. I would definitely recommend.

1 Thank wwranch65
Lakewood,Ca.
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Also, used the Travelzoo voucher and was very happy with the accommodations and the staff. I had read the "mixed" reviews and was unsure of how the stay would be. The room was large and clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was great!! The breakfasts were very good and the staff was friendly and attentive. View of the gardens/grounds from the balcony ( and a couple of glasses of the "Passionate Peach" wine) was very quiet and relaxing. I would recommend this getaway to others and I will go back again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lakewood_Ca_Charkie
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I stayed for two nights on a Travelzoo deal and don't regret it. Churon isn't a 5 star modern hotel... it's a quaint European feel bed and breakfast type spot. I must say that we really enjoyed our stay. The view from the room was lovely, the bed very comfortable, and the room, while not fancy, was clean and nice. Enid the front desk manager is superb. She went out of her way to make sure we had a great time. Nicole at the desk and Dani in the restaurant were also wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and personable and interested in providing the best service possible. We enjoyed our breakfast each morning. Had benedict both days and it was good. I bought another travelzoo to go back on a girl's trip. For the cost Inn at Churon is hard to beat.

1 Thank rsgem