All reviewsjacuzzi tubwine tastingmerlot suitetravelzoo voucherdaily breakfastbeautiful bathroomgas fireplacetemecula wine countryother guestswine clubfree bottle of winehot air balloonsbreakfast was deliciousomeletmini fridgeeach eveningtasting room
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Wonderful staff, great views from the room and made to order breakfast included! And then there's the wine tasting which is superb. Conveniently located close to town and to the other wineries in the area. Don't pass this up.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Check in here for a night, convenient to the balloon festival. You can see the balloon lift off from the room, so beautiful. This is a beautiful and elegant place, well definitely come back for more night. Wine tasting and complimentary breakfast is a steal!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sugaylange
Reviewed 18 May 2017

When we booked our rooms I forgot to request a handicap room. Enid went out of her way to to get us one, she even called another reservation to see if they were able to move. She also gave us a discount since I had booked on line elsewhere. We had a fabulous time there. Great breakfast, large bathroom, beautiful view from patio/balcony
It maybe alittle dated in someplaces but it was clean, convenient and friendly staff!.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 865sam
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We spent 2 nights here for a wedding. Our standard room was much more like a suite, with a huge bathroom. The place was not your usual cookie-cutter motel. Much more eclectic and personal. Wifi was a bit on the slow side, but food and staff were very nice. I'd highly recommend and stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: All the rooms were really nice.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I was a little nervous when reading the negative comments about noise and that it was dated, but we found a midweek deal and went for it. Am I glad we did. Our room faced the road, but we only heard cars when we sat on the deck. In fact both my wife and I remarked how quiet it is. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. Breakfast was great. We never did sample the wine, maybe next time. We will definitely return next time we are in Temecula.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple