All reviews jacuzzi tub wine tasting merlot suite travelzoo voucher daily breakfast beautiful bathroom gas fireplace temecula wine country other guests wine club free bottle of wine hot air balloons omelet mini fridge each evening tasting room made to order breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We bought a wine tasting Groupon for this location for my cousin's birthday weekend. As this was her first time in LA as well as her first wine tasting the experience was terrible. Customer service was HORRIBLE starting with the front desk lady and ended with the hostess. The hostess wasn't knowledgeable about the different wines(I can google it was her answer). To say the least we left as soon as we could and headed to another vineyard in the hope of my cousin having a better experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Djenane L
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I'm an experienced traveler and love going to hole in the walls. When my friend suggested to stay here because she was a wine club member, I was very excited.

Cute, but outdated decor. Hallways are not air conditioned. (Not an issue for me but just a FYI!)
The room was roomy with two full beds. Beautiful bathroom.

I don't give two stars because of outdated decor. My grandma has outdated decor and I LOVE to stay with her.

Rude service and accusations were given to my friend for lack of communication on their part. No try to make things right - this is a bad sign of customer service at the front desk.

Wine tasting - super friendly people helping us. Not a fan of red or white wines there, but their bubbly was yummy!

Go here only if you are okay with rude customer service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I fell in love with this place! From the moment we drove up and walked into the inn, I was in awe. Our room was clean, spacious, romantic, quiet, everything you could ask for to relax! Will definitely be back as soon as possible!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Wonderful staff, great views from the room and made to order breakfast included! And then there's the wine tasting which is superb. Conveniently located close to town and to the other wineries in the area. Don't pass this up.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Check in here for a night, convenient to the balloon festival. You can see the balloon lift off from the room, so beautiful. This is a beautiful and elegant place, well definitely come back for more night. Wine tasting and complimentary breakfast is a steal!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple