Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$234
US$84
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$151
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Hampton.com
US$133
US$117
EmbassySuites.com
US$116
SpringHill Suites
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$310
Hotels.com
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$180
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskmarriott brandroom was cleanjefferson streetwine countryyogurtfree breakfaststayed here for one nightbreakfast was excellentnice staylate checkfreewaywineriesmurrieta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I had a night stay on Saturday night. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Plumbing on my room was not functioning properly. Continental breakfast was very good. Location of the hotel was convenient to everything I needed.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband participated in the Tough Mudder in Temecula this November. We got to the hotel late and the counter staff was very friendly. We just stayed the night and left very early in the morning. The room was very clean and a nice set up with a little living room area. After the Mudder my husband could't find his glasses. He thought he might have left them in the room in our rush to get to the race. We contacted the hotel and they were very helpful in looking for them. Even though we didn't really get to enjoy the hotel too much we did like our stay. I'd choose this hotel again if we needed to be in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is an affordable alternative to the higher priced hotels in the area. Plus, it was close to Old Town and the area wineries. Typical Marriott quality and great front desk service. We were in town for a wedding and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I made reservations for myself and two others to stay at the hotel. One of the people in my party got in early and checked in before I arrived. The additional guest and I arrived at 2:00 am Saturday morning and were exhausted from travel. We checked in and immediately went to sleep.

The next morning we woke and noticed a foul smell coming from what we thought was the carpet in the room. We looked around for the source of the smell and identified a red stain in front of the nightstand and assumed that was the source. I called the front desk to let them know of the situation and they sent a cleaning person in almost immediately. The women moved the nightstand (ignoring the red stain) and sprinkled powder on the floor. She then assured us that the stain was “just Gatorade” and to call the front desk again if the smell was still bothering us. Upon returning to the room that afternoon we noticed the deodorizer had been vacuumed up and the smell had in fact returned. We again contacted the front desk and they let us know that the hotel was booked but would send someone in to sprinkle more powder on the carpet. We awoke Sunday morning to the smell - despite leaving the air on all night to circulate.

When I checked out I spoke with the front desk person and explained our concern about the conditions over the course of our stay. She said that would possibly be able to take $20 off our stay but that she would pass my information over to the General Manager who would call me after reviewing the notes on the situation. We checked out of the hotel and I gave them my cell phone number, awaiting the call. Three hours later I decided to call the hotel, as I had not heard from anyone.

The General Manager answered and we started to discuss the situation. As I attempted to explain the situation, she started to talk over me and stated that no one could have checked in and not immediately noticed the smell, indicating that she thought we were the ones responsible for it. I explained that we called as soon as we were awake and that the cleaning people went straight to a specific location, even taking time to move the nightstand. That there was no wet mess or stain on the bedding or nightstand. I assured her that we were not responsible and reminded her that we never called for cleaning of any messes, but only of the presence of a smell that became worse as the deodorant powder started to dissipate. She then became combative and started to argue with me that one of our guests had checked in at 3:00 pm on Friday, again insinuating that she/we were responsible for the smell. She then flatly stated that there was nothing she could do to remedy the situation and that they had taken $20 off the bill – this was the extent of their customer service. So the long and the short of it is, someone puked in our room, it wasn't properly cleaned, we were issued the room, and when we complained of the smell they said it was us. Horrible customer service!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Casey H
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel was in the good location while we attended a wedding in Temecula. It was right off the freeway and easy to find.
The room was nice appointed, the king bed was comfortable but the sofa sleeper which we needed, was not worthy of being slept on. That was the only negative.
The five star rating is for the front desk personel. They are well trained and so nice.
The room was quite expensive, but it did include breakfast which was very good.
I would stay here again if doing a wine tour or attending a wedding.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family