“A lovely experience”
Review of Temecula Creek Inn

Temecula Creek Inn
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 5 November 2013

For dinner we joined friends who were there for golf and an overnight stay. Their green fee and room package was very very favorable! The dinner was super. Great service and the finest food.
We truly enjoyed it, and the sylvan setting and the decor is wonderful especially after the millions spent in refurbishing. We live near Temecula and now plan to go there regularly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Christine M, Director of Rooms at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Hal R,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience at Temecula Creek Inn! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time here shared with family.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

First impressions....outdated strange layout, the hotel is a collection of two story buildings, the front desk check-in/ Lobby area is in a separate building, was not clear at first where to go to check-in. The buildings could use a fresh coat of paint. the room furniture were outdated, no phone next to bed? have to get out of bed and walk across the room to use the only phone at the desk, general upkeep of the building was in poor condition, elevator was dirty, we spent two nights for $169.00 per day, we will not be staying here again, if all you care about is golfing then this is perfect for you, if you like coming back to a beautiful hotel room....this is not for you, the Manager claims that they have been remodeling this place....i did not see it, i must say the restaurant "Farm House" decor is much nicer than the rooms. FYI Very expensive, $50 for breakfast. Food was not bad. But these are Downtown San Diego prices....last time i checked the hotel is in Temecula. The room balconies are in serious need of some painting. Bath towels under sink area is a little strange to me.

Why is it so hard to find a hotel room in Temecula with 2013 room decor?

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear worldtraveler1972,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Temecula Creek Inn during your recent trip to the area. I apologize that you did not enjoy the property during your stay. Your remarks outline some of the areas that we are still working towards during our renovations and I apologize for the inconvience of the missing bedside phone in your room.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like yours is constructive and helps us improve.

If you would care to further discuss the details of your stay, you can reach me at (951)587-1476 or cmachado@jcresorts.com.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I checked out TA before I went here for a health and fitness conference I went to- I was a little scared and not sure what to expect based on the reviews.

There must be some serious negative nancies and finicky people out there.

This place is gorgeous. Nice HUGE scenic plot of land, with a beautiful golf course and a rustic feel.

Stayed in room 211, nice room, plenty of space and the beds were comfy.

Staff was really kind and waited on you hand and foot.

Stopped at the restaurant and even though I didn't eat THEIR food, they didn't say a word for me bringing my own food to eat while all my friends dined on their yummy looking dinners.

Place really has a lot of charm. I LOVED how they had big feeding troffs that had been turned into herb planters.

Seriously give this place a shot, I think it was beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear kellymarie05 ,

Thank you for the kind remarks about our property and staff. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay during the conference.

We hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were only here overnight and left before sunrise. I probably would have been more disappointed to see this place in the daylight. There is no second lock on the door. I have never seen this before at a hotel. The beds were horribly hard and uncomfortable. The carpeting needed a shampooing. The air conditioner would go off for awhile in the middle of the night even though it was set at 68 degrees. It would become hot in the room, waking us up multiple times during the night. When we checked out, no one asked us how our stay was. They probably are tired of hearing people complain.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Christine M, Director of Rooms at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Treeniek,

I would like to apologize for your unpleasant stay. Having inconvenienced you and affected your stay so negatively is by no means the distinct, personalized service we strive to provide to our guests at Temecula Creek Inn.

I will reach out to you using the contact information we have on file to further discuss your comments and the actions we are taking. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Temecula Creek Inn sits along a beautiful golf course. It's rustic looking in a new sort of way and gave me the feeling I was in the mountains and not the Temecula Valley. I was very pleased with our room - clean and spacious and it appeared to me that most, if not all rooms, look out on to the golf course. Our room had a balcony which provided a nice way to enjoy morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. The main reason for writing this review is that I want to commend the staff, especially the general manager, Alyssa, for her professionalism and genuine concern for our overall satisfaction over our room service dinner - gone terribly wrong. After a day of wine tasting, my husband and I came back to the room and decided to order dinner in. Nothing too fancy, couple of entrees, salad, and 1 glass of wine (I know more wine!) - they told us it would be about 20-30 min. We waited and waited... finally after more than an hour, we called down to find out what happened to our dinner. Apparently they had been waiting for us to call them, because the person who took the order did not get our room number. Ok. So, dinner was promptly brought up, by the hotel General Manager, Alyssa, along with a very sincerest apology and a bottle of champagne for our trouble.... However, it didn't end there. Room service also forgot to send along the salad and wine we ordered too. Ugh. As for the food we did get, and as one might imagine, it was not that great. Fries were cold, I ordered my burger protein style - they had it on a bun, etc. So another 20-30 minutes goes by and finally after 2 more attempts, the salad and not just 1, but 2 carafes of wine, were brought to our room with again, their sincerest apologies. I would say that dinner was by far the worst room service dining experience I have every had. However, in the end we did enjoy the TC Inn. And when it came time to pay the bill - Alyssa removed all of the food charges. Yay! We didn't even ask - she just did it. Screw ups happen and the TC Inn took full responsibility for the issue, without any hassles or us having to complain. That's the way it should be. I’d got back to the TC Inn, and if I order room service, I’ll be sure to give them my room number and have them repeat it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Though mixed reviews I still wanted to check this place out. The grounds are beautiful and the reservations and staff upon check-in were helpful and very friendly. My husband appreciated the watermelon water and coffee available at check in. Our room was spacious and looked to have been remodeled in recent years. A few things could use improvements - outlets not updated and cords fell out, etc. The restaurant on site - Farm House Kitchen was in their "soft opening" after a total remodel that is very nice and has a lovely view of the waterfalls and golf course. We had 2 breakfasts and 1 late night meal. Service first 2 meals was at a snails pace (45 minute wait for breakfast) - though improved on our departure breakfast. Staff was friendly and pleasant here as well. The menu selection was okay for breakfast but limited for dinner and rather pricey across the board. Steak sandwich for dinner was rather slim and flavor lacking. Perhaps some of this due to the soft opening. We enjoyed our stay overall and may consider a recheck on the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TsGetaways
Christine M, Director of Rooms at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Dear TsGetaways,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at Temecula Creek Inn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the beautiful ground and friendly staff. I noted your remarks about some features of your guest room needing improvement and want to assure you that we are continually working to improve our guest rooms features. I am glad to hear that you noticed some of the recent remodel.

Temecula Creek Inn will celebrate the grand opening of Farm House Kitchen on October 1, 2013. I hope that you will return to dine with us again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Glad we didn't get scared off by the reviews. This place is definitely not as bad as some people have made it out to be. Its very pleasant and quiet. Room was huge and well done. There were some spots that should have been cleaned up, but nothing that bothered us. I would say the only drawback for us was the pool. Not a place to hang out - which is what we usually do on vacation.
I would recommend that you get a room on the first floor. It was nice to sit outside and take in the view of the golf course.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
JCResortsMarketing, Marketing Specialist at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Caangelgurl - We're so pleased you enjoyed Temecula Creek Inn. The extensive grounds and large rooms are part of what sets us apart. Renovations are also underway or complete in both the guest rooms and restaurant. Our new dining space, Farm House Kitchen, will open to the public October 1st. Guest room renovations are also underway, including new lighting, soft goods and carpet. We think you'll enjoy all of these changes the next time you come back!