“Love this place!”
Review of Temecula Creek Inn

Temecula Creek Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed here 3 nights in a row. The view from our room is beautiful. The king bedroom has a balcony so you can sit outside and have a beautiful view of the golf course. The place is very clean, quiet, and has very good prices compared to the other hotels. I would definitely recommend this place. Just 15 minutes from the wineries and down the street from old town. Great location.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a beautiful resort - the grounds and the entire resort are just gorgeous! The rooms are very clean. In fact, I marveled at how well taken care of and clean this resort is. There is a very nice pool and hot tub. I don't golf, but the golf course looked beautiful. The setting is calm and peaceful. The staff is friendly and went out of their way to make sure that all was in order. I called several times with questions before my arrival and each person I spoke with was extremely friendly and helpful. Also, we arrived early and our room was ready; if it hadn't ready, we were told we'd still be able to use all the hotel amenities. They also helped schedule a balloon flight and gave us tips on the wineries and a map.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel sits on a large serene green grassy piece of land. There is a golf course that has mature trees and looks like it is kept up nicely. Our room (I think all of the rooms) face the golf course. The rooms are spacious with either a balcony or patio. The bathroom is nice with a shower, double sink, and separate commode area. The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet. It was about a 15 minute drive from the winery's. The restaurant had yummy food selections and tasted even better! We will definitely return!!
There is a pool and Jacuzzi on the premise.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Fantastic first class experience at this hotel!!! The rooms, the views the peaceful setting with waterfall beautiful trees fantastic view of the landscape!!! Superb service wonderful restaurant with delicious food generous portions most enjoyable relaxing setting! We had the best time here you will love it here! Didn't want to go home!!!

Room Tip: Top floor corner room above waterfalls!!! Fantastic!!!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

You will love the "new" prettier better Temecula Creek Inn...it has been totally redone from updated rooms, to a beautiful restaurant to new outdoor furniture...and the golf was great too....course was in top condition in mid-July! We did the hot air balloon ride...very well done!

Room Tip: Bring your IPOD...no music channels on TV but there is a great dock for your own playlist.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The fridge was leaking and we notified the front desk. The repair person came and stated the fridge was fixed. My husband put wines,cheeses, fruits, and my medication which needs to be kept cold in the fridge based on the good faith that the repair person stated it was fixed. Over $150.00 worth of cheese was spoiled and my $365.00 medication went bad. I was so dizzy, nauseated from not having my medication and ill I requested a hour later check out, I was told absolutely not and then a staff member at 12:30 (check out time is 12) banged on the door and asked me to leave and check out. I was forced to end my trip earlier and it ruined my birthday weekend! My husband gets one weekend a year off and due to the negligence of their staff it was ruined and I was very ill in a car for a 3 hour car ride! The woman at the front desk offered me a $30.00 credit for the issue with the fridge, but $30.00 was in no way shape or form a solution to the anguish this hotel caused me!

3  Thank Felicia Marie P
John G, Director of Rooms at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I would like to apologize for your unpleasant stay. Having inconvenienced you and affected your stay so negatively is by no means the distinct, personalized service by strive to provide to our guests at Temecula Creek Inn. I would like to make sure that negative experiences such as those that you encountered never happen again in the future. Therefore, please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your stay further.

Marlene McMillin
Director of Rooms
mmcmillin@jcresorts.com
951 694 1000

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Loved this place. Would totally recomend this place. Great rooms and views. Can't wait to go back! Great golfing experience and the wedding venue was absolutely stunning. Great job to all staff that works there!

Christine S-

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will see you next time!

Marlene McMillin