“TCI MADE MY BIRTHDAY EXTRA SPECIAL”
Review of Temecula Creek Inn

Temecula Creek Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 27 July 2006

To celebrate my birthday (and to get away from it all), my boyfriend and I decided to stay at Temecula Creek Inn, which turned out to be the perfect choice. The rooms were clean, peaceful, and relaxing, and had breathtaking views of the golf course. The staff was incredibly accommodating, patient, and friendly. And the food at the Temet Grill was delicious with a beautiful presentation, and the wait staff was incredibly helpful. Everyone treated us wonderfully, from the moment we checked in, until the moment we had to bid them adieu. Unfortunately, we didn’t have time to golf, but we spent time in the pool and hot tub under the stars, which was relaxing and complemented the beautiful evening. It was definitely a night to remember, and I’m glad we chose TCI to share the special occasion with us.

Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank mianakao

Reviewed 19 July 2006

My wife and I recently stayed at the Temecula Creek Inn for weekend getaway for some wine tasting and some rest & relaxation. We had a fantastic weekend and loved staying at the Temecula Creek Inn. Our room was quite large compared to other hotel rooms we’ve stay at before. Our room was overlooking the golf course and it had a nice balcony. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

We ate dinner at the hotel’s restaurant (the Temet Grill), the food and service was outstanding with a great wine selection.

Overall, our stay was great. My only complaint is that the pool area could be a bit bigger, but we will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank dhumphre3
Reviewed 25 June 2006

I was a guest of the Inn while attending a three day conference. My room overlooked
the first tee near the proshop. While I found the bed to be stiff and somewhat uncomfortable, it was tolerable the second night of my stay. The light above the shower was blinking and would not go on but the problem was fixed immediately. The worn carpet
looked a bit unclean like it had not been shampooed since it had been installed.
On a positive note--I like the setting and will reserve a room and golf in the future. The
conference meals were modest but flavorful. Eight of us with the conference enjoyed a
delightful dinner and wine selections with exceptionally great service on Friday evening.
The message: The Inn is in a great location, easily accessible near wineries and casinos.
The rooms could use some needed attention.
The staff are nice and friendly not cold and robotic.
The golf-- not on this visit but looking forward soon.
D. Isaac
Anaheim, CA

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank Darryl I
Reviewed 16 June 2006

(This review is a bit late but I wasn't aware of your site until recently.)
When we checked into the hotel we were given the keys to first one room, then another, tehn a tirhd. All were worn, dusty, musty, smelly rooms but we had a non-refundable resrvation and were ver tired so we decided to "bite the bullet" and stay one of the two nights we had paid for. When we went to open the sliding glass door to get some air, we had to move the couch a bit - when we did we found broken glass and a crack pipe behind the couch!!

The bahtroom was also moldy and gross. The whole experience was jsut disgusting and the worse Ive ever had in a US hotel.

We called the manager, gave it to her, she apologized but did not even offer to adjsut our room rate!! DONT GO HERE....

• Stayed: June 2005
5  Thank JacquelineH658
Reviewed 13 May 2006

My husband and I went to the Temecula Creek Inn for our honeymoon and we weren't disappointed. We had a room directly overlooking the Oaks golf course. We are avid golfers and enjoyed each of the 9 courses (there are 3) and found it really easy to book tee times. Most of the time we were golfing ourselves, only 1 day did we have 1 other golfer with us. The staff of the pro shop and the starters and marshals were incredibly friendly and courteous. We went to the pro shop the first day and every day after that they addressed us by name.

During the course of our stay we had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Temet Grill, the restaurant on site, or the bistro. One day the bistro was having a bbq and we had a nice lunch out by the water feature. Breakfast was really good. Outstanding was the prime rib dinner plus the wine suggestions from the wait staff (we wanted a good wine particular to the area).

One of the best things about the location, aside from the weather, was the proximity to the local wineries. We would play 18 holes starting at 9:30 or 10:30 and then head off to the wineries for tastings and tours, then back in the evening to relax or have dinner.

Another (I thought) overlooked area at Temecula Creek is the hot tub and pool area. Beautiful but looks like nobody ever uses it. We would take a bottle of wine to the hot tub in the early evening and invariably were the only people there. The hot tub was great, overlooking the golf course but still very private.

Overall it was a great place and we will definitely go back. The staff were very nice without being overly solicitious or fake. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2006

After opening up room there was a musty air smell throughout the room. I had to air out my room everyday by opening the front and back doors. The air conditioner was not in good working order either. I would turn it on for a bit and it would freeze up. Then you would have to wait for it to thaw before you could turn it on again. The first day I was there the TV in my room didn't work for some reason. I was there on a business trip and had to pay for wired internet service, $9.95 a day. The phone in my room as well as some other people I know that were in other rooms would go to a busy status and no one would be able to get through to the room. You would have to call the desk and tell them to fix your phone. The bed wasn't that comfortable either. I would recommend staying at the Pechanga Casino Hotel which is about a mile down the road. I hope my experience wasn't the norm for this place. The staff seemed very helpful and on my last day a maid was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank SinCityTraveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Laguna Niguel, CA
Reviewed 4 April 2006

After a nice afternoon in wine country, we checked into the Temecula Creek Inn. The first room we were directed to was more than "out dated" - it was a dump!! I asked the front desk to please try another room and although slightly better...it too was in a very worn out condition. Come to find out, there's the "old section" and the "new section" of the hotel. The old section should be torn down and not booked for people. I don't know about the new section since it was full. We did not stay the night.

• Stayed: April 2006