“Pleasant stay, clean rooms, hot tub, and breakfast”

Best Western Country Inn
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stayed here on our way to Vail Lake. During off peak days, the price is a bargain and not too bad on peak days. The rooms are clean, roomy. Ours had a microwave, refrigerator, and was very clean. Sure some things could be updated but it was clean, convenient, and quiet so it was a pleasant stay. We also used the hot tub and pool, the areas very clean. We also had breakfast which was pleasantly sufficient with bacon, eggs, potatoes, cereals, juices, and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were driving through on our way to San Diego. Very clean, basic, safe, and friendly front desk staff.

Enjoyed our stay and if we are this way again, would definitely stay here again. My two kids also enjoyed their stay.

Room Tip: Second floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dkzapopan
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Paid almost $120 for a Saturday night stay. The appearance of the exterior and the rooms is that its a bit dated, but very clean. Best way to describe it would be as its called, the Best Western Country Inn. I've paid $120 for Courtyard Marriotts and the like, so the weekend price was not that great. But then again, its Wine Country and a short drive from 4 very populated Southern California counties. So I guess $120 could be considered for an above average place. The breakfast buffet was great. Hot and cold foods of all sort. The pool and jacuzzi were nice. The front desk staff was fantastic. Luis is an employee that helped us tremendously after we left and item behind when we left. He helped with every aspect of the Fed Ex pickup and shipment for us. The only two 'issues' we had were a bed that was too hard and a pipe or something in the wall or next door was making noise off and on all night. Too late to request a room change. We lived with both issues but paid for it the next morning due to a bit of lost sleep. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to save the $30-$50 a night charged a the couple of Marriott properties that are nearby. (And we have a Marriott account!)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The room was fine; the bed was comfortable; everything was clean. The price was a little high for the quality of the accommodations. We appreciated the front desk personnel accommodating an early arrival. They made sure that even though one of the two rooms we had reserved wasn't clean yet, we had access to it. We just needed a place to sleep for one night while attending a family wedding. This was a satisfactory choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

OK, so I'm presently staying at Best Western Country Inn in Temecula, Ca. ...Wow! Nice! I was planning to stay two days...now on my third and I may stay a fourth. I travel a lot and always (look) at the room before I'll just give (any) hotel my money and when the desk clerk showed me a king with wifi, micro, frig, really nice furniture, I think I shocked him because I squealed with delight!... everything was squeaky clean. Later I ran my finger over areas where usually you'll find some dust, (sometimes more than just some), but no dust...so nice, comfortable, in the mornings there's waffles and cereal, etc. in the breakfast room included, good value for your money.

Room Tip: I'm in 122 and also looked at 121
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Leslie H
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel is an excellent value for the price. The room spacious with all the necessary amenities. Hotel check-in staff was pleasant and helpful. Great location for local area attractions. This hotel is a great choice for the price (less than $80.00). If price is a consideration, I would definitely recommend this facility.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Eldora W
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good proximity to wineries, great customer service, clean and comfortable rooms. We really enjoyed the convenience of the continental breakfast. Appreciated that you are required to do a 2 night minimum. Overall great place!

• Stayed: September 2013