Best Western Country Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsold townwine countryhot itemsan overnight staybed was comfortableyogurtwaffle makerhot breakfastconvenient locationroom was largehotel roomeasy accessenjoyed our staythe breakfast areafree breakfastnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2006

This hotel is very nice, and the rooms have all you need. About ten minutes from the wine country, and 15 to Pechanga. Being very close to Old Town Temecula is also a plus.

• Stayed: February 2006
6  Thank 90,622
Reviewed 30 November 2005

Was on a trip along the I-15 and needed a place to stay. Found a listing in the AAA Guide Book and called. The woman who answered was very pleasant and helpful. Gave us great directions. When we arrived, was pleasantly surprised by the appearance. The woman who checked us in was nice (think it may have been the same who had answered the phone).

The room was nicely appointed. It had everything you would really need. TV, fridge, microwave...very nice.

When we left, the woman who checked us out mentioned that they are still renovating. Well, our room was nice enough, can't wait to see what the renovation is like.

I plan to stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2005
2  Thank FunLuvinKat
Reviewed 8 October 2005

Picked this motel over the internet and was pleasantly surprised. Good price, large but not fancy suite-size room with king bed (a bit too hard for me - needed a soft mattress pad), sofa, microwave, refrigerator, and other usual amenities. When I drove up and got out of my car, I could hear the roar of freeway traffic right behind the dense trees behind the motel, but inside the room I did not hear any noise from freeway or other rooms. Room and entire grounds (pool, in-ground hot tub, sauna) were immaculately clean. Staff was friendly. Free breakfast is nothing special. I am a female traveling alone and felt very safe in this town and motel.

• Stayed: October 2005
5  Thank TXRed
Reviewed 18 November 2004

We stayed here for 1 night in October. The room was cheap, very big, comfortable & clean. The staff were very helpful & friendly. Temecula is a good place to visit if you like wine or shopping as they have pleanty of both. Will stay here again.

5  Thank FIONA
A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 2 August 2004

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend while we were on a business trip. We reserved the Presidential Suite. It was NOTHING of the kind. The wallpaper was peeling in various sections. There was mold on the walls. The tile by the jacuzzi tub was cracked and broken. It appeared as if they were doing construction in the room as various areas were unfinished. The head and footboard of the bed was falling apart.

For sure NOT worth the money we spent on that particular room. And the staff wasn't particularly pleasant.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member