“Great Basic Hotel For the Money”

Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

As stated in previous reviews, this is located directly off the highway, and truthfully, you can't even tell. If you're looking for a clean, well maintained, updated, great "bang for your buck", this is the place. The staff has been amazing, and it's centrally located. This place is pretty much "no frills", but definitely worth our money. Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The overall hotel was great, good pricing. Breakfast not so much. Again, great front desk people coming and going. Quiet rooms. Elevator for floors so that was nice. I am on a working vaykay and had great work area. The internet was weak and so that made work difficult but that happened at the Quality Inn the night before. I liked the room and propery was very nice.

Room Tip: The room was quite so it really didnt matter. With the elevator it was great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean place to stay. It is up against the freeway which concerned me initially because of noise, but it was fine. We had the air conditioning on (which was quiet and worked great) and we didn't hear the freeway.
I think it was a bit pricey for the location, but at least the room was comfortable with a nice table and chairs and most importantly a comfortable bed. My husband and I slept great.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank CaliMomOnTheGo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Beds too were comfortable, Breakfast was GOOD, and I would recommend this hotel to others. The location was easy to access from the freeway. The staff was friendly and cordial from the start to finish. Exterior was clean, Lobby was well organized and clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rex W
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The room was clean, and nothing was out of place.The next day I went swimming and the pool was clean and maintained.
Breakfast was excellent, and I would recommend this hotel to others. The location was easy to access from the freeway. The staff was friendly and cordial from the start to finish.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank msteven720
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I was in the area for a residential training and had a day off. It was Memorial Day Weekend and almost all of the hotels were full in the area. I asked my husband to find me a property with a pool, jacuzzi, and laundry facilities. The rate was a little high, but I think it was due to the holiday and the fact that there were not very many rooms available. I enjoyed the pool and hot tub area, got my laundry done and ordered a mini pizza and a salad from the room service menu. I didn''t have breakfast in the morning so can't review that. The room that I slept in was on the second floor. It was accessible from the outside, but I still felt safe. I would stay here again in similar circumstances.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mskbn
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I booked this hotel via Priceline and got a fantastic deal on the room, even for a weekend. When we first pulled up outside I was really disappointed as the exterior could really use a serious makeover. However, once we checked into our room, I saw that it was very well decorated and clean. The beds too were extremely comfortable and I had two nights of excellent sleep.

I was also impressed with the staff who were extremely helpful in answering our questions about the area and even giving us 2 for 1 wine tasting coupons.

I would honestly give this place a 5 if it wasn't for their need to remodel the outside property.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends