“Absolute paradise”

Ranked #4 of 6 Templeton B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Absolute paradise”
Reviewed 23 June 2010

We stayed with Kris for just one night as we were going to a friend's wedding down the road.
I have to say it was absolute bliss. She was a most gracious hostess, and the property is gorgeous. We lounged by the pool, sampled a local cab sav and olive oil pressed from olives grown on the grounds!
We would LOVE to go back, and our only regret is not getting to stay for longer. Two thumbs WAY up.
Cheers Kris

Vanessa & Husty
Vancouver, BC

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Playa Del Rey, California
Reviewed 3 June 2010

My husband and I were there in April for our 11th year anniversary. Kris had mentioned there was a wedding that was to be held there in May. All I could think of was why didn't we know about this place 11 years ago when we got married?! We enjoyed every moment we were there and had a great time wine tasting in the area. Kris made an excellent hostess and made us feel very comfortable. I especially loved all the animals on the property, Max the dog the 2 cats, the various chickens and even the rooster who made sure we were all up bright and early. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 June 2010

I just had my wedding at Hidden Hills B & B. My husband and I fell in love with the place the first time we saw it and decided it was the perfect place for our wedding. The B & B's manager, Kris, was kind and helpful from the beginning!
When our wedding weekend finally came around my husband and I stayed at the B & B 3 nights before and one night after. Family and a friend stayed there with us and we all couldn't have been happier, more comfortable or better taken care of. We all fell in love with Kris...our B & B mama! She made us feel at home and special.
The property is beautiful and completely secluded! You can't see the place from the road and there are no immediate neighbors. Sitting on the porch in the morning sunlight you can smell the lavender, roses and rosemary that are planted around the garden. I didn't want to leave and I want to go back right now!
The house and rooms are very tastefully decorated and the beds and pillows are comfortable. Everything is spotlessly clean, bright, and cheery. Breakfast is fresh and delicious!
I cannot recommend Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast enough, I cannot express how wonderful a place it truly is, I can however assure you, you will not leave disappointed.
It is a special place that will forever remain in my heart, along with Kris & Max (the best B & B dog ever!)

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Copinhensky
Southern California
Reviewed 19 July 2009

My wife and I visited the Hidden Hills last weekend and had a great time. The place is beautiful and Kris was a great host. My wife and I will be coming back again.

We went to Pomar Junction winery (1 mile away from the B&B) on Friday evening for a 'train wreck' event - great live music, great wine.

After wine tasting around Paso Robles on Saturday we BBQ'd steaks at the B&B by the enormous pool and spa.

Overall it was a great weekend and we're looking forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Templeton
SpringHill Suites Paso Robles Atascadero
#9 of 18 in Paso Robles
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
#8 of 18 in Paso Robles

Been to Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!