“Upscale, Convenient Deli & wine by the Glass”
Review of Farmstand 46 - CLOSED

Farmstand 46
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stopped in while wine tasting for fabulous sandwiches and wine by the glass. I had the "Goat" which is pork shoulder, not really goat! So yummy and could only eat half, so you get alot for your money. The pizzas looked and smelled fabulous , however we didn't want to wait. Tasted the chicken salad and it was also yummy. nice to sit on the patio. I will be coming back here when in the area!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Came here for lunch. Sandwiches were good, but not sure that they were $11 a piece good. Service was a little slow for making sandwiches. It was not that busy. Sandwiches came with some pickled veggies. Homemade chips would have been better for my sandwich type.

I would drop the prices about 20% and then it would be spot on. With that said, I would give them another shot.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Ate there 4 times. Food is wonderful & it's fun to sit on the porch. You can bring dogs. Staff so so as to being friendly, some of them could try a little harder to smile & be nice.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This, my 2nd visit, was a relative disaster: they lost our order, in a last minute surprise they did not have the right bread, and finally after 40 minutes of waiting our 2 sandwiches arrived. I hungrily took a bite out of the one presented to me only to discover it was the wrong sandwich (so another customer got screwed as well). The correct one (Il Professore) finally arrived on very dry panini bread, not baguette. And for $11, with little meat, it was a quite inadequate. The other sandwich gave my companion serious case of "agita" all afternoon. The staff apologized of course, but no attempt was made to offer to mitigate the overall inconvenience. Visitors beware!!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Excellent sandwiches, which is all we had. They were all nicely spiced and tasted great.