“Awesome wines!”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Awesome wines!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

They are combining cold weather grapes with warm weather grapes to produce some excellent white wines. But the Zin's are amazing! 70 year old vines producing some of the best Zin's I have ever tasted. They sell out quick so buy as much as you can when there. I barrel tasted a Pinot Gri that was excellent. Their chardonnay. Sav Blanc blend I bought to take home with me. Can't wait to return and asked them to save a case of the Pinot Gris for me next year.

Visited May 2014

San Diego, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Good Port and Sherry but not the greatest tasting room”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My wife and I were impressed with and bought a few bottles of the Sherry. They rest of the wine didn't really jump out and grab me but the did have a plentiful group of wines for the tasting. However, the tasting room was kind of cramped which put a little damper on the visit. We will probably go back for more of the Sherry but not hand out for the tasting experience.

Visited March 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“THE BEST OLD VINE ZINFANDEL IN ALL OF CALIFORNIA”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We have been members here for a couple years and joined because is just two amazing wines.....the Estate Zinfandel and the Black Monnuka are without a doubt the most amazing selections in all of California for us. We live in Santa Ynez in the heart of SB County wine country and still love love love Rotta's Zin and Monnuka. Well worth the visit.

Visited December 2013
Redondo Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love these guys”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Paso is now our wine country destination after Solvang got so commercial. And Rotta is a "must go" whever we go there. We've been wine club members from the first visit. Great people - Gale is terrific, as is everyone else - and yes, the Black Monukka is as good as you read about in the other reviews. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wife's favorite”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

One of only two wineries my wife bought wine at when we went wine tasting in the area. We especially liked the Black Monukka Dessert Wine.

Visited September 2013