“Just Ok”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I stopped here too early in the morning for a wine tasting, but wanted to buy some wine accessories and wine. I was helped right away, but when I inquired about a ladies tee-shirt, I was told all they had was a camisole/tank top type. The person helping me mumbled something about needing to order more. She suggested a men's regular looking tee-shirt, but then said they only had x-large. The atmosphere is very modern with unusual but fun looking red chandeliers and sleek and modern lines everywhere. I asked the person helping us if they would be participating in an up-coming wine festival, which she was not aware of. She asked someone else working with her, who I think was trying to be funny, but said it was too far in advance to be asking or thinking about that yet. I bought a bottle of one of their wines, a wine glass and (the men's) tee-shirt, but don't know that I would go back for a tasting.

Visited June 2012

Alameda, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Excellent Wines - Small Lot focus......try the ZSM”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Cypher is located where 4 Vines used to be.....Furthermore, the winemaker from Four Vines is now the Winemaker for Cypher. The wines were excellent; the focus has changed to small lots. We tasted GSM and ZSM .....both very yummy, with the ZSM being the favorite this time. We did purchase....and will go back the next time we are in Paso Robels.

Visited April 2012