“Great Guided Cycling at Reasonable Price”
Review of Paso Bike Tours

Paso Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Back road bike tours of the Paso Robles wine region. Need a bike rental? We rent brand new Giant Escape brand flat bar, multi sport road bikes and we deliver them to your local hotel or B&B at no extra charge. Choose from full tours to self guided tours whether you rent our bikes or brought your own. If you need lunch brought to you we can do that too. We ride about 20-30 miles and usually end at a winery. We can also arrange a tour at ending winery. If you want a longer or shorter ride we can customize the ride to your desire. If a customer purchases wine, they may leave it at the winery and we will pick it up after the ride and deliver it to their hotel.
Upland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Guided Cycling at Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I was searching online for some good cycling routes when I happened upon Paso Bike Tours. Tour operator Mike was very responsive to my emails. I indicated that I was interested in a 20-30 mile ride with some hills. He met us at our hotel with 2 guides who were very good, friendly, and attentive to our needs. He offered extra jackets and gloves as it was a very cold morning. I took him up on the offer of gloves! We had our own bikes so did not use theirs, After moderately challenging ride we ended at Halter Ranch Winery, where Mike met us with a delicious picnic lunch. He waited while we enjoyed a winery tour and some wine tasting before driving us back to our hotel. A great deal for $60 per couple! Rides can be tailored to individual preferences. Definitely a great way to see the beautiful countryside and learn about the area.

Visited January 2014