“Breakfast Yum”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 January 2013

ALthough I am not big on breakfast foods, Anytime a (non-chain) breakfast joint serves waffles and chilaquiles, it's a hard choice, but this time i chose the chilaquiles. Yummy and plentiful. felt like taking a nap afterwards. Everyone in our party was pleased, as they have something for everyone. My Mom got her veggie omelet and cottage cheese side. potatoes and cinnamon buns were great. WHen my family is in Templeton, they never miss an opportunity to hit Joes for breakfast/brunch! only downside was waiting for a table since we had about 8 or 9 in our party, but not a surprise on a SUnday morning.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Joe's motto is "The best breakfast in town." And they stay true to that. We have been to both locations (Templeton and Paso), and the food is amazing at both. We tend to prefer Templeton since it is in such a country setting!

1  Thank DanAndAssana
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Wonderful breakfast and the cinnamon rolls are great!! The hash browns were the best I have ever had. Definitely fresh, NOT frozen and then warmed up. The Eggs Benedict was very tasty. There were 7 of us out for breakfast and everyone said their food was very, very good!

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way to Los Angeles on 101 and stopped and asked a group of bicyclist where a good place was for breakfast. They recommended Joe's on Main Street and what a wonderful surprise. I had the Efgs Benedict and my wife had the Breakfast Burrito. We each took half of our order to go and she rated her Burrito a 9 and I rated the Eggs Benedict a 10. This little gem is less that a mile off the Interstate and you will be glad you found this place!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Fantastic food, but the coffee was so so. A must have is the cinnamon roll, pure awesomeness - worth a trip just for that alone.