Tried this after being to Orange County a couple of times. So let me draw a comparison . Both are excellently designed and equally well maintained. Food is good in both the places. On par in most but this why Tamara comes second :
1. It's about 40km further away than Orange County on a not so good road, but the drive is indeed very scenic which in a way compensates.
2. No pool , atleast when I was here.
3. No spa, again I was here quite some time back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Madikeri Taluk, The Tamara Coorg has been conceptualized as a hymn to the beauty of the Western Ghats. Revealed to the world in 2012, The Resort presides over an estate of 180.02 acres producing Coffee, Cardamom, Pepper, and mixed woodlands on the ragged slopes of an east facing hill. The breathtaking ambiance has been conceptualized as aesthetic, eco-friendly compliments to the natural environment, adding superb luxuries to create an experiential getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tamara Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.