“Always just like the last time you eat there”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a simple dinner and In n Out is always just perfect. What a great place for a hamburger, you always know what you are going to get.The prices are good, the food is tasty and fresh and the shakes are delicious. In n Out doesn't try to be something else it is what it is and they do it well.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This In and Out Burger is incredibly busy almost 24 hours a day. Right off
I-10 and the drive-up sometimes has 15 cars in it! If you are in a huge hurry
eat at the Carl's DriveUp next door!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I get it! Iconic, and all! And, cheap ... although u do get what u pay for!
But, please save ur gas, save ur stomach!
Many many better burger joints in Coachella Valley to hit up, bypass this one!
Small burgers wrapped in stale bun, topped with un-ripe tomato, "special" sauce with relish in it! Huge raw onion! Fries were cool and gummy!
Pink lemonade was only hit!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

As I was checking out of the hotel One of my wife's friends told her we HAD TO go and have a In and Out burger. So she dialed it in while she was waiting. It was around 11:30 Am when we arrived. As we pulled into the parking lot, the drive through was stretched clear out into the street. Its about 105 degrees already and I am having a hard time finding a spot to park the car. At this point my expectations are pretty high, Carl's Jr is next door and it is nearly vacant. So we finally found a parking place and went in side. The place has a kind of buzz like the first time you go to IKEA. There was not even one empty table and at least 50 people in line ahead of us. The menu is pretty basic hamburger with one patty or two and fries small, medium or large. Susie manned the line while I scoped us a table. A quick note almost every table is a stationary booth. There were about 4 chairs in the place (all occupied) So I squeezed into the next available booth (and I do mean squeezed) till the meal came. A nice young man came and washed the table for us and continued to do so for all the other patrons even tho it was insanely crazy busy (his poor little paper hat was drenched from perspiring). Well the food came and my wife managed to get the onions on my burger cooked yeah. First bite is everything... eh not really all that. Processed cheese (American I think) not to good, burger kinda thin and dry, tomato no flavor, cooked onion very bitter, fries dry and not very hot. Would I go again ......no. Still trying to figure it out One more thing , the young man who was washing tables also held the door for us and smiled, he was really doing a perfect job.The only thing I can figure is good marketing and really cheap food? P.S I have been told you can be killed for a bad review of In and Out but I have to be honest for my readers. LOL

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The burgers and fries are great and the kitchen is spotless. And the staff are fantastic, friendly fast, and CLEAN!