Waters Edge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Sausalito(Sausalito)
  • Breakfast included
The Inn Above Tide(Sausalito)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Cavallo Point(Sausalito)
Tamalpais Motel(Mill Valley)
View Hotel
All reviewsangel islandfire pitwine and cheesesan franciscomain streetboutique hoteloverlooking the marinayacht clubwater viewsmall balconyeach morningshared deckrear deckferry serviceeach eveningsmall hotelbreakfast delivered
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I spent several wonderful days here in late August. The hotel was superb. From the water view, terrific deck, top notch attentive staff, wonderful breakfasts to a great downtown, we were delighted. And hope to be back!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My experience (one night's) stay exceeded my expectations. The deck provided fabulous views day and night. Moderate priced restaurants and coffee shops next door. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. Enjoyed a restful night's sleep.

Room Tip: I chose deluxe room ..it had a chair with a view to the marina
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We chose this hotel because we needed to take the ferry to Angel Island and we loved that it was right next door. But we'd come back in a heartbeat because the hotel was nigh on to perfect. Room was spacious and comfortable and clean. Ours overlooked Sam's next door but was not noisy as some have said. Loved the view. Sat out on the deck looking over the marina and San Francisco and enjoyed ourselves so much. Staff was helpful and gracious. There's always a large cold water jug set up at the end of the hallway and in the morning there was coffee there as well so if I woke up earlier than our free breakfast was delivered I could grab a cup or two. Wearing the bathrobe kindly available in the room! Breakfast is called 'continental' but is hearty with oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. Parking is just around the corner in the city lot. Grab a ticket and the hotel validates it and will give you a placard for your windshield so they know why your car remains there overnight. Also two spots just across the street for quick unloading.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor. I think any of those would be fine.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quincy3
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband has talked about this hotel for years so when we received the invitation for an out of town wedding in Tiburon I knew where we were staying. This boutique hotel is precious - it's nestled in between the ferry boat dock and Sam's Restaurant. Walk to the end of the hotel and you will find the most amazing view of the bay and a fantastic outdoor patio to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. Their wine and cheese in the evening is very nice with a good selection of cheese. Breakfast is complimentary as well and you have a variety of healthy options. It's not over the top it's just very nice. The rooms are cozy and comfortable. My preference would be a softer bed but it was appreciated by my husband. This is THE place to stay in Tiburon. I have to mention that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Taxi service is different up here. You definitely need the staff's help in hailing a cab and they were on it which we appreciated.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tpackman
Reviewed 11 August 2013

During (2013) summer vacations and trying to find hotel in San Francisco, we ended up in this 23 room's hotel that we'll never forget. Affordable price, excellent location, fantastic guess attention (specially Martin @ the Lobby) excellent breakfast and happy hour, the hotel deck is awesome and ferry to San Francisco fro $ 11.00 P/P round trip was superior.
Not doubt to recommend this hotel if you want to be in a quiet place and near San Fco.

Two thumb up!