I stayed quite a few days at the Lodge, and had some memorably wonderful experiences, and some I would like to forget. First, let me say that the staff at the counter is wonderful. I just loved Nour who was a delight to talk to, and incredibly knowledgeable. Whenever she was at the desk, I knew that I would be helped and assisted, and Nour always had a smile on her face. Jeffrey was also wonderfully helpful and accommodating in every way to help all the guests when they arrived. Now to the UGH! part...
I must say first that Will Farrow (the manager) was always gracious and helpful when I told him some of the things I found lacking. He even did help me with the payment for one room that was not the one that I was supposed to have. The room was not clean; it had stains on the carpet and bed; the air conditioner was noisy. The cleaners did not vacuum, and after I told them that I needed the floor vacuumed, she looked at me and asked, "You want it vacuumed?" The amenities were hard to come by, and I had to ask for them several times. The steps in the hall were not vacuumed either. There were no towels in the pool a couple of times, and Will did correct this.
Yet, I must say that for the price, and the beauty of the town of Tiberon, the Lodge was worth it. It's just that I was expecting so much more from the photos. The restaurant was good, as was the breakfast. I will return, but I hope Will clears up everything by then!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Nestled. Across the spectacular San Francisco Bay, The Lodge at Tiburon is an easy, sublime escape from the noise of the city. Only steps away from the Bay docks, the hotel provides a quaint retreat nestled among the cafes, boutiques and galleries of Tiburon and is adorned with relaxing décor and an inviting ambiance. The Lodge at Tiburon offers quintessential Northern California living at its best, striving to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from the complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program, including the I-pad wall. Gilchrist and Soames bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The on-property restaurant, Tiburon Tavern, serves a delicious selection of locally farmed elevated comfort cuisine. With two outdoor patios and two indoor fireplaces, Tiburon Tavern is the ideal place to relax and enjoy an evening with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Tiburon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Tiburon Hotel Tiburon
- Larkspur Collection Tiburon
- Hotel Tiburon Larkspur Collection
- Tiburon Lodge