“Warm and fragrant”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located on the waterfront in the beautiful town of Tiburon, Servino Ristorante enjoys views of the San Francisco skyline and Angel Island. Inspired by the warm hospitably and culinary delights of Southern Italy, Servino specializes in homemade pastas, fresh seafood, and locally influenced interpretations of classic Italian favorites. Dine on the outdoor patio, have a drink in the bar and cocktail lounge, or host your next special event in the upstairs private banquet room. Whatever the occasion, Servino is the perfect place to celebrate "la dolce vita".
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I love their food…and the easiness--low sell--of the staff…they were my favorite place long ago when they were downstairs on Ark Row and miraculously, they retained their quality in the move…I especially love to be there when I'm coming in off the water.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We got into Tiburon on a Monday and found that many of the restaurants were closed so we chose Servino because it was open and close to our hotel and we were so pleased with the choice. The food,especially the Zupoa di Pesce was excellent, the wines good and the service friendly. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great location! Good food & drinks on the deck overlooking the Bay!!
GREAT SERVICE! Clean & cleverly situated.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My company recently booked Servino for our Annual Meeting and the dinner the night before. Peggy, who is in charge of events, was AMAZING and seriously made our event run so smoothly. Her recommendations for food choices and room set up were spot on. Her attention to detail and attitude in general ensured our event was perfect. Even when we ran in to hiccups on our end, she thought on her feet and made sure none of our guests new anything had gone wrong.

I am very picky about food but Servinos is at the top of my list of restaurants. I don't eat dairy or gluten, so I assumed I wouldn't be eating with the rest of the guest but I was very wrong. Servinos has an extensive gluten free menu and was so accommodating with my requests. The food was so fresh and felt light and full of flavor. It was not greasy in the least bit and lacked the "heaviness" that I think of when I think of Italian food.

Lastly our meeting in the room upstairs at Servino was perfect. Peggy suggested an "L shaped setup" so that all the participants could see the power points we played on the screen we brought in. We were able to then enjoy lunch on the deck with a view of SF and the water.

We will definitely be back next year!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Our server was 90% responsible for this poor review. The food was average, but we basically had no service at all from a waiter who had what appeared to be a fake italian accent. I won't go into the details of the event but it was bad.

1  Thank Capn_C