“Nice place”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located on the waterfront in the beautiful town of Tiburon, Servino Ristorante enjoys views of the San Francisco skyline and Angel Island. Inspired by the warm hospitably and culinary delights of Southern Italy, Servino specializes in homemade pastas, fresh seafood, and locally influenced interpretations of classic Italian favorites. Dine on the outdoor patio, have a drink in the bar and cocktail lounge, or host your next special event in the upstairs private banquet room. Whatever the occasion, Servino is the perfect place to celebrate "la dolce vita".
Cascais, Portugal
“Nice place”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice atmosphere with lots of locals having diner I had my meal at the Bar. The food was tasty and service very friendly

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Southern Oregon
“Happy Hour Indeed!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

After a long day riding the ferry boats and exploring San Francisco, we came back to our hotel, The Water's Edge, and asked for a recommendation for a pizza place. We noted that there was one near the hotel, but we were instead directed by Michael at the Water's Edge to visit Servino's. He was kind enough to get the number and a link to the online menu, giving us a tip that during Happy Hours (4-6pm I think...) the pizzas were half off, along with inexpensive drink prices.

We decided to walk to Servino's; a nicely decorated, contemporary Italian place, as it was so close and upon arrival were directed to the bartender to place our order. We had planned on getting it to go, but decided to take a seat at the table in the front window instead. *Reservations are recommended for this place, but primarily for the waterfront patio seating it seemed.

We ordered a Classico (pepperoni) and a mushroom pizza that had lots of unusual-to-me fungi along with a drizzle of truffle oil, which was a new, nice experience. We had been encouraged to get two pizzas (they were half off so maybe this is why...) based upon two of us eating. I thought that would be way too much, and I was right. One pizza would have been perfect, and we are hearty eaters!

While our service was pretty much non-existent once we received our order, the food was very good and we couldn't beat the price thanks to Michael's recommendation.

USA
“when the wait at Sam's is too long a good choice”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went here on a Saturday afternoon, when the wait at Sam's was going to be over an hour. We shared the carpaccio which was very fresh, thinly sliced served with crisp fresh arugula, and the calamari prawn starter, which was also good, very crisp, not over cooked, not greasy or soggy. As we had hiked all morning in Tennessee Valley we treated ourselves to a Bloody Mary each and they were also good. Unfortunately, the caesar salad was not good, the dressing had a thin lemon bitter mayonnaise texture. The lettuce was crisp but the dressing was all wrong. Fortunately, when I said something, they whisked it away and took it off the bill. My friend had the beet salad, and enjoyed it. And frankly the service was quite good, very attentive. When we arrived the place was nearly empty which concerned us, but by the time we left a ferry had arrived, and all the tables on the deck were full when we departed. A good choice, one I would make again, if Sam's was booked, but the prices were a bit steep for lunch and for what we received.

1 Thank savvytraveler101
Phoenix, Arizona
“Overpriced - somewhat pretentious service”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I can sum it up:
1) Food was good, better than average but not the greatest I've ever had
2) Way overpriced for the portion size. I got the ravioli and mushroom - good - especially for $17 for 7 ravioli. I appreciate good food, but really - 7?
3) Server, served, used italian names for sauces and dishes, never explained what was in them. Never asked how things were, do you want any more anything, did refill the water. Nice, polite, but not very helpful.
4) Wednesday night - but should that matter?
5) Outdoor seating available, no heat. On the bay??

I would not recommend this based on my visit.

San Francisco, California
“Think twice about sitting outside”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had dinner here recently and decided to sit outside because it was such a beautiful night. Big mistake, not the fault of the restaurant, but there were about 10 young kids, (ages 7 -12 maybe?) running around playing tag and screaming and yelling and running up and down the area where the lines form for the ferry. It did not make for an enjoyable meal. The restaurant was busy but service was good. Food was average, basic Italian menu.