After working for 5 months in New Zealand, my husband Gary and I had the pleasure to land at Bounty Island. Rob and his staff took care of us, let us relax and fed us very well and the beachfront bure was the best. Can't say enough good things about this small island resort in Fiji. Kudos to all the staff for making our short stay amazing, thankx.
The one thing I would say is make your own arrangements to get to the island, it is cheaper and you know that arrangements have been made, the companies office forgot to make our connection arrangements.
Hey Slim, lost your contact info...please get a hold of me, Gary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bounty Island Resort 'Jewel of the Mamanucas' One of Fiji's most laid back islands and closest island resorts to the mainland, we are conveniently located 8nm from Denarau or Vuda Marina's in the Mamanuca Group of islands. A short road journey to either marina and a 25 minute boat ride is all that' required before reaching our tropical paradise. Alternatively helicopter transfers are available. The island offers 48 acres of untouched tropical gardens surrounded by golden sandy beaches, clear pristine waters and a marine reserve that provides spectacular snorkelling. We are also home to the largest semi submersible in the world, the 18m long Seaview, which resides off our shores year round providing a fantastic tour around the reef. Tropical WaterSports, our in house water sports provider, are also the only operators in Fiji with the new water sport 'Fly boarding'. Bounty Island Resort offers fantastic, affordable accommodation. Our resort is ideal for every traveller, setting the standard for the Fiji Islands in low cost accommodation guests can choose from a variety of room types from basic dormitories to private bures to suit any budget, all of these set in lush, tropical, landscaped gardens. Lay back, kick your shoes off and chill out at this truly relaxing natural island paradise. The magnificent views across the pristine South Pacific make this the ideal place to relax. The pool area is the popular meeting spot for guests and home to the 'Village Cruiser' bar where our talented bar staff can mix you up an Island cocktail or maybe just a cappuccino. Your stay comes with an island atmosphere, camaraderie, and friendships that last a lifetime. At Bounty Island Resort there is so much to do. Snorkelling equipment is complimentary to our in-house guests and Tropical WaterSports also operate a PADI certified Dive Shop and as well as Scuba diving also offer Fishing, Kayaking, SUPing (Stand Up Paddleboards), Flyboarding, Guided Snorkelling and Water-skiing/Wake-Boarding. Bounty Island is also ideal for conference and other group tours. Our Chiefly 'Bure Kalou' can hold 200 guests theatre style and group/team building activities are our speciality. Of course catering is available and we have 6 covered, open sided bures on the beach where you can admire the views whilst being served your food. Enjoy a warm, friendly, personalized and affordable tropical island experience at Bounty Island Resort!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bounty Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bounty Island Hotel Mamanuca Islands
- Bounty Island Mamanuca Islands