“Sushi virgin liked this place!”

Ra Sushi Bar Resturant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi Bar Resturant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 535 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hawthorne Blvd. & Carson St.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Sushi virgin liked this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went with a group of co-workers expecting to fill up on edamame and california rolls...I was very pleasantly surprised by the interesting menu! It felt like a cross between a tapas place and sushi, and it worked for me.
We had practically everything on the menu so I cant remember specific dishes but the crab and tuna ones were all great...interesting combos and fresh ingredients.
Our server was great and patient with our large order, re-orders and refill requests. The location is just across from PF Changs (which I love) and easy to find on the back of the mall.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Hollywood, Florida
“Too loud but sushi was excellent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I usually eat sushi once or twice per week when out of town on business, I usually frequent the quiet sushi places and eat at the sushi bar. I came to this one only because a project team member said it was close and he had been to a RA Sushi place before and liked it. I was a little hesitant as I normally stay away from chains. Had I been by myself I would have walked right out after hearing the loud piped in music. The sushi however was excellent. The service was excellent. Nonetheless, I will not be back. I like to eat my sushi in peace.

Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Very good lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I really enjoyed my lunch at RA. The only negative, I really hate to have to pay for miso soup in a sushi place.
My rolls were good and the nori was fresh.

Visited January 2013
Redondo Beach, California
“best sushi and happy hour combined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

love going to happy hour here either with friends or as i did this time, as a break from work. the happy hour menu has a large selection of regular priced items up to 1/2 off. very relaxing if you are visiting the del amo mall and shopping or going to the amc theatres located above you.

for someone who would not touch raw fish not so long ago; i now love it and can get my food with chop sticks without too much not making it to my mouth.

my favorite items: the viva las vegas roll; Salmon Asparagus Roll;SWEET ONION SALMON and their PACIFIC ROLL

• Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

Food was just delicious!! The only thing I wouldn't recommend is their iced green tea, IMO, too bitter. We sat outside for lunch time and it was great bc it wasn't too crowded and just blue skies.

Visited June 2012