“Quesadilla Is A MUST!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Redondo Beach, California
“Quesadilla Is A MUST!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

They crisp some of the cheese on the outside of the quesadilla, and I know its an easy thing to make at home, but then they use a blackened chicken. OH YUMM!!

Kind of a noisy place, service is good, although they messed up my order and my dinner companion finished his meal by the time I got mine, but still the quesadilla was a must try!!

• Visited May 2014

Norcross, GA
“Sensational Salads”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were visiting with an old friend and the salads were very yummy. We were sitting there yakking for a long time and they never made us feel like we should leave, kept re-filling our drinks and made us feel welcome. Very clean, and everything was tasty. Also it is in a convenient location. Even though it's at the mall it is kind of at the edge so you can go in and out without having to go through the mall. That's a plus. Parking is very convenient. Try it you'll like it!!

• Visited April 2014
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good place for business”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Have been here several times for business and enjoy going back each time. Service is always good and very wide selection of good food.

Torrance, California
“Good Quality Bar Food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have a severe dairy allergy. Nothing here is pre-package food or sauces. It's all made here, so you know they know what is in the food. Friendly staff, fun atmosphere.

Try Maggie Snake River Salad or the Warm Foccacia Chicken Sandwich. I've been told the Chicken Potpie is great too.

I've never had a bad meal at Lazy Dog.

• Visited April 2014
Torrance, California
“A Frequent Lunch Destination”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My family frequents Lazy Dog for lunch and some dinners. Personally, I'm a sucker for the Tomato Bisque Soup with Grilled Cheese Strips. BTW, this is the place to get a Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I believe they use five or six types of cheeses on the sandwich, which is crazy good, in my opinion. Those two menu items alone keep bringing me back for lunch. The inside-out quesadilla is a good choice, also -- especially with chicken.

One of the things I really appreciate about Lazy Dog is that most of their food is really good, but if you get something that you don't like, they'll swap it out for you quickly. They want you to enjoy your dining experience with them. Great attitude and practice in my book.

• Visited March 2014

Been to Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!