“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I think I've had all their different pastas and they are all great. Pot roast - awesome. Tortilla soup - awesome. Soup and Sandwiches - awesome. Don't be afraid to try anything and everything as it's always good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Since moving to Colorado we don't get to visit Lazy Dog as much as we used to. Prior to moving we could be found sitting at the bar enjoying a dinner or lunch. The bar tenders are the best and the drinks superb. The menu has many tasty specialties, favorites being their chili, tortilla soup and meatloaf. Basic fare, yes, but some of the best.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My two daughters and I stopped in for dinner at about 10:30 p.m. on Friday night. I ordered the low cal pasta w/chicken. It was tasty. One of my daughters ordered the French dip. It was very good. The fries were good too. My other daughter ordered the buffalo fried calamari. It was served over rice and was very flavorful. The wait staff was very nice. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good happy hour with good food and and a small selection of craft beer. We have been here multiple times. They have a good happy hour food and drink menu. They are dog friendly as long as you sit in the patio.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

They crisp some of the cheese on the outside of the quesadilla, and I know its an easy thing to make at home, but then they use a blackened chicken. OH YUMM!!

Kind of a noisy place, service is good, although they messed up my order and my dinner companion finished his meal by the time I got mine, but still the quesadilla was a must try!!

Been to Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!