“It has bin my favorite restaurate for Italian food for 30 years.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 552 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 January 2012

In 1982 My wife and I celebrated our wedding day at this restaurant and most of our anniversaries, we go back, we just had our 30th anniversary and now we have our children with us. It's a very nice place to take the family and friends, But it's on a first come first serve. so you may have to wait for a little.

1  Thank msanchez192

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I promised our air crew supper and I was out-voted, ending up at the OG. Generally, there's not much on their menu I like and they won't let meeting groups display the American flag.
Upon arriving, I saw nothing on the menu that appealed to me. Finally, I asked for a plain steak with none of their stuff on it. The staff happily obliged and the meal was salvaged. My guests all complimented the food. I won't go back on my own.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

Had very good family dinner at this Olive Garden. Age of family ranged from low teens to upper 60's, and menu accommodated everyone. Food well prepared, arrived hot, and served with happy attitude. Wait person "mostly" attentive during meal.
Restaurant furnishings were clean and well maintained.
Pricing was average for this type of restaurant.
Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

NEW item...Chicken breast , carbonara with ravioli-$10.99- tasty, plentiful portion! Salad, breadsticks. a little salty, "but free is free" ( no extra charge) They must be trainig their peeps better... cause 2 servers, plus hostess were attentive!!

Reviewed 4 May 2010

I love how every time i go into the Olive Garden (in Torrance) they get you seated as quickly as possible. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. And their menu recommendations, that they suggest to you. Are always, to die for!