“Olive Garden was pretty good”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #42 of 557 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2012

A group of friends and myself ate at the Olive Garden in Torrance, CA on Sept. 17, 2012. We went there for lunch and it was pretty good. At this restaurant you have to get there early if you do not want to wait. The food was good and the service was excellent. If you are eating alone or with other adults; see if you can ask for an area away from families with children. That way you do not have to listen to crying and screaming during your meal. Other wise, all of us had a good time.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

my husband, our teenage son and i had a really enjoyable dining experience at olive garden tonight. i had a craving for some kind of pasta while my husband had a craving for salad, olive garden was an easy choice. i usually get either the sampler (double calamari and stuffed mushroom) or the eggplant parmesan but this time i thought i'd change it up and try something different: ravioli di portabello. it was delicious! the ravioli pillows were tasty and the cheese sauce was creamy. if you don't like green onion, like me, make sure to tell them to leave it out. i got about 8 pieces of raviolis, i only ate 4 because i wanted to leave room for the amareto tiramisu. perfect ending to my meal.
i have to mention our server, though. she is the best server we have ever had for as long as we have been going to olive garden. she was very nice, friendly, and welcoming. she was also very attentive and served us with a smile. she helped make our dining experience tonight very pleasant.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

In 1982 My wife and I celebrated our wedding day at this restaurant and most of our anniversaries, we go back, we just had our 30th anniversary and now we have our children with us. It's a very nice place to take the family and friends, But it's on a first come first serve. so you may have to wait for a little.

1  Thank msanchez192
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I promised our air crew supper and I was out-voted, ending up at the OG. Generally, there's not much on their menu I like and they won't let meeting groups display the American flag.
Upon arriving, I saw nothing on the menu that appealed to me. Finally, I asked for a plain steak with none of their stuff on it. The staff happily obliged and the meal was salvaged. My guests all complimented the food. I won't go back on my own.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

Had very good family dinner at this Olive Garden. Age of family ranged from low teens to upper 60's, and menu accommodated everyone. Food well prepared, arrived hot, and served with happy attitude. Wait person "mostly" attentive during meal.
Restaurant furnishings were clean and well maintained.
Pricing was average for this type of restaurant.
Overall a good experience.