“Love the breadsticks”

Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Love the breadsticks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times in the past and had noticed a decline in service so had not visited in awhile. My family decided this is where they wanted to go, so we gave it a try. I am happy to report that good service is back and the new menu is awesome.

• Visited July 2013

“Very filling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Family of 4 on family vacation. We ate here for dinner one evening. Food and service was excellent. Portions were huge, we each had enough for another meal the next day. A little expensive but for 2 meals each it wasn't to bad.

• Visited July 2013
Torrance, California
“Olive Garden was pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

A group of friends and myself ate at the Olive Garden in Torrance, CA on Sept. 17, 2012. We went there for lunch and it was pretty good. At this restaurant you have to get there early if you do not want to wait. The food was good and the service was excellent. If you are eating alone or with other adults; see if you can ask for an area away from families with children. That way you do not have to listen to crying and screaming during your meal. Other wise, all of us had a good time.

• Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good dinner experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

my husband, our teenage son and i had a really enjoyable dining experience at olive garden tonight. i had a craving for some kind of pasta while my husband had a craving for salad, olive garden was an easy choice. i usually get either the sampler (double calamari and stuffed mushroom) or the eggplant parmesan but this time i thought i'd change it up and try something different: ravioli di portabello. it was delicious! the ravioli pillows were tasty and the cheese sauce was creamy. if you don't like green onion, like me, make sure to tell them to leave it out. i got about 8 pieces of raviolis, i only ate 4 because i wanted to leave room for the amareto tiramisu. perfect ending to my meal.
i have to mention our server, though. she is the best server we have ever had for as long as we have been going to olive garden. she was very nice, friendly, and welcoming. she was also very attentive and served us with a smile. she helped make our dining experience tonight very pleasant.

• Visited June 2012
Wilmington, Ca
“It has bin my favorite restaurate for Italian food for 30 years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

In 1982 My wife and I celebrated our wedding day at this restaurant and most of our anniversaries, we go back, we just had our 30th anniversary and now we have our children with us. It's a very nice place to take the family and friends, But it's on a first come first serve. so you may have to wait for a little.

• Visited January 2012