“Out to lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Olive garden is good if youre into pasta, which I'm not.I got full on bread sticks and salad even before my entree came. I had a peach tea which was great.I had some chicken dish that was good but cant remember what it was.Probably wont go again for along time

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 28 July 2013

the food is great. And the price is low.It is well located and the is a large parking lot. The service is fast and although there was a mistake regarding the drink I had ordered I got another one for free;

1  Thank Cilene303631
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times in the past and had noticed a decline in service so had not visited in awhile. My family decided this is where they wanted to go, so we gave it a try. I am happy to report that good service is back and the new menu is awesome.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Family of 4 on family vacation. We ate here for dinner one evening. Food and service was excellent. Portions were huge, we each had enough for another meal the next day. A little expensive but for 2 meals each it wasn't to bad.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

A group of friends and myself ate at the Olive Garden in Torrance, CA on Sept. 17, 2012. We went there for lunch and it was pretty good. At this restaurant you have to get there early if you do not want to wait. The food was good and the service was excellent. If you are eating alone or with other adults; see if you can ask for an area away from families with children. That way you do not have to listen to crying and screaming during your meal. Other wise, all of us had a good time.