“Some good food and good pies”

Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #332 of 542 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Torrance, California
“Some good food and good pies”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you want some good food as well as some pie for dessert then this is the place to come to for some great food. They also have a nice assortment of pies that you can get and take home with you after your meal or you can have a piece of pie there. so come to Marie Callendars and enjoy some good food as well as good pie.

Visited September 2013

Torrance, California
“This good if you can find one...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Their food remains great even though its gotten a bit pricey for a pie shop. The menu still has a lot of variety and their trio specials are worth the $$'s. I just wish (although my doctor wouldn't) that they still had the hot bacon dressing, but, allas, its gone :(

Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Weak menu, a bit run down, good pie”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have gone to this Marie Callendars for years. It used to be one of my favorite places as a kid, but not so much anymore. It's kinda run down these days and the menu has gotten smaller and smaller every year. I still get pies here but I rarely ever go to dine.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Blobcat
Vallejo, California
“Good Memories with Questionable Prices”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

On the way to a family gathering we arrived way too early and decided to shake off the road trip with some pie and coffee. I grew up with Marie Callenders and have never been disappointed, so we decided to stop. Based on prices and serving size, I should have been at a luxury destination or resort! Two (really small) pieces of pie and three coffees = $30. Really. Pie was delicious. If I would have known the small portion, I would have purchased a whole pie and taken the leftovers with me. Nothing notable about decor, service, cleanliness or overall experience, before or after the check arrived.

• Visited August 2013
Torrance, California
“Hopefully it was an off day for them”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I have eaten at many Marie Callender's in my life, and you really can't beat their pies. However, today I went there for a business lunch.. I ordered a plate of grilled vegetables which were overdone, and extremely bland. My friend ordered onion soup which she said was one of the worst she's ever tasted. I ordered Mango tea which did not taste like mango tea. I have to say they were nice and took my meal off the bill, but I was left hungry and out of time to try anything else. I would try them again, they have a Sunday champagne brunch and I might give that a try. I just refuse to believe they are that bad!

Visited July 2013