“Fresh and good selection”

Bombay Tandoori & Banquet
Ranked #40 of 551 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Anza Avenue
Description: Best Indian Restaurant in Torrance. Banquet Hall for up to 250 guests. Dine in, Take out, Catering, Free Delivery.
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I enjoy the lunch buffet for around $9 ish. The food is always fresh and a lot of attention to flavor and presentation. The Naam is to die for. The server's pay a lot of attention to keeping your
drinks full, taking empty dishes away and keeping the dishes filled on the buffet line. Most
everything you love about Indian food is served at this buffet....a great meal and a great price.

There are newer reviews for Bombay Tandoori & Banquet

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This place is pretty good. Honestly, I don't think it's the best Indian food I've ever had. However, it is probably one of the few Indian restaurants that provide amazing customer service! They're service was great! They promptly refilled my water. I never ran out of water! The food came out quick. The sauces were great. The curries were all really good as well. The chicken in the Chicken Makhani we ordered was a bit hard to chew. It seemed a bit over cooked. But it was minor so I didn't worry too much about it. All in all, we had a good dinner here. They share a parking lot with the Days Inn.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Of all indian food places I have ever been to, this is by far the best in customer service! The wait staff was warm, friendly, and attentive. Drinks were fast to be refilled, plates were quick to be cleared!

We had a party of six that went for brunch buffet on Saturday. Everything at the buffet line was piping hot, fresh, and was always kept full. If the mangoes got taken from the fresh cut fruit, it was immediately refilled before we could even go back for more. My BF was absolutely in love with the chicken tikka marsala.

The only complaint I had was that the paneer and daal was a little salty for my taste (I was the only one that complained, but I also prefer things blander--so it could just be me). Everyone else in my party was happy and satiated.

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

The food service is efficient
The onion nan is very good as is the chicken tikka masala
Thought that the lamb dish was a little tough & chewy

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This review is long overdue. I ate here with my sister and her kids a few weeks back. The restaurant was recommended by a co-worker. It was easy to find, although I was a bit skeptical at first as its attached to a hotel.
As we were led to our table by the manager, we passed a room where there was a banquet going on. Great Indian music and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The restaurant side was also quite busy.
We ordered the tandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, raita and vegetable biryani rice. The portions were very reasonable and when it came to the taste, it was spectacular.
The service was also excellent. Although they were busy, we never had to wait and both the manager, (who waited on us), and two other servers were always available.

I travel to India often for business and have to say that this truly is one of the best Indian restaurants I have gone to in the U.S.
Not only will I go there again when in California, but recommend it.