Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway
US$290
US$271
Agoda.com
US$175
All reviewsoffice depothome away from homeclose to major freewaysfull size fridgeroom was cleanquiet areamini kitchenthree nightsthe general managerbusiness tripcoffee makerlax airportchecking infront desk staffesawalmartutensils
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Quite and nice place to stay closer to LAX and my work place. Staff are friendly and nice. Manager is very helpful and very responsive. I stayed there more than eight time in the last one year and often more than 20 days each time. Very close to my work place and nice resturants and high ways (405 and 105). Very comfortable rooms with full kitchen. Close to wallmart and other grocery stores. Closer to most of the beaches and safe place to stay. Nice family and friendly environment.
I highly recommend to friends and my family visiting LAX.

Room Tip: Call the front desk and request a room type and most often you get what you asked.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I’ve never stay in one of these Extended Stay place before. I think they vary a lot but this one is in a nice area, near to the Toyota headquarters. Not a lot of amenities, no gym, pool, etc. but they do have a nice laundry facility and a minimal breakfast. Some fruit, oatmeal, muffins, etc. My room was very well kept and the kitchen area made it feel larger than it was. It’s a very quiet area, with a Walmart across the parking lot and a nice variety of small restaurants a bit south of Walmart, maybe 2 blocks from the hotel. I was only there for a night but it would be great for a long stay, particularly if you liked to do your own cooking. It's maybe 1/2 mile south of the freeway so there's no freeway noise and it's easy access.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

It is difficult to find a good hotel close to LAX without paying exorbitant prices; however I happen to find this place which is close to the freeway so the drive to LAX is not far!
It is impeccably clean and well maintained!
Being a frequent traveller to LAX I am so happy to finally find a place which can give me peace of mind and thorough relaxation!
I highly recommend this place

• Stayed: April 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean and well maintained. As well, I'm happy that we were able to provide you with a relaxing stay in a convenient location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

It is close to where I work on a project and for the price a great value. No frills here but clean and quiet. Good grab and go breakfast. The staff remembers you and are super friendly. Rooms are basic but has a full kitchen. Only drawback is a really hard and uncomfortable bed for more than one night.

• Stayed: March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback regarding our bedding options will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed in a few different ESA hotels in the area and this one is by far the best. I have been staying here on business the past three weeks, and have no problems. I work nights and sleep during the day, and I have enjoyed the quiet. Located in an industrial area so traffic noise is not a problem like other locations. Flora the manager is great and treats everyone like family. I will be staying here again when I'm in the area on business.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your experience with our hotel. We're so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and our staff delivered such great service. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.