Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle
US$143
US$109
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshouse keepinginternet speeddel amonice areacomfortable beda great place to stayshopping mallclean roomssilverwaremartmicrowavecalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

So I'm sick of some people giving bad reviews and when I arrive the place is Most of the time in way better shape than my last worst one.We stayed here 17 Days and would stay here again.. I just wish they had a outside Grill

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I wish I could have a better review for this place. I really was hopeful I had found a gem, but I DID NOT. They show you a staged room but the actual one you get is less flamboyant than the one you get. Yet, I do not mind the room; in fact it is pretty okay. I don't mind the ridiculous "go-breakfast" they give you every day. I don't mind they tell you, you will get your wake up call at such time and never actually get a call. But I do mind the terrible cigarette smoke you get when assigned a room in the third floor. Once you are in the third floor, it is very hard to get a different room. You may beg Jose or even tell the truth: you are allergic to smoke. Yet, you are stuck in the smoke. My friends: you get what you pay for, or even less. I do not recommend this place unless you know what you are getting into. If you insist in taking this hotel, do yourself a favor: MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET THE THIRD FLOOR, unless you are a smoker yourself, of course. A much better option (yet more expensive) is the Best Western extended stay at Torrance Blvd. A sincere advice to management: make all the rooms in the third floor non-smoking or make them all smoking rooms; but please make up your mind.

Room Tip: avoid the third floor like the plague if you dont smoke
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've stayed here the last couple of times. Nice clean room with decent wife and lots of cable channels. Good locations since It is not too far from the beaches.

But only thing I didn't get is that I extended my stay for a day and lost my smartphone charger after I returned to the room that night after it has been cleaned. Gladly I didn't leave my laptop or valuables. I've always lost stuff in California hotels and never get it back. Just caution people to check out and then check in

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very Poor Hotel.
It stinks with cigarette smoke.
No breakfast. other hotels provide good breakfast with similar rate.
internet was slow.
kitchen facility is very bad.
No house keeping.
I'll never visit again and never recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Stayed the last 7 days in USA at this hotel.wish we had found it sooner. Rooms large enough. Good shower and bathroom, modern flat screen TV. Great kitchen area, large fridge freezer, microwave, toaster coffee machine. On ground floor is guest wash and driers and Each room has iron and board. When towels need changing place soiled ones in service basket near lift. Get fresh from ones reception. Place located next to major routes around city, if you want to chill out from driving you can get local bus direct to Redondo beach for a $1. Great bars and eating places with walking distance so no need to drink and drive.
The grab and go breakfast is addiquate good coffee some fruit, and breakfast bars to munch on, but hey Denny's is just across Hawthorne blvd. all in all great place recommend and we will use again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple