“Clogged Toilet....very bad experience”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd.
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
San Francisco, California
“Clogged Toilet....very bad experience”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We just arrived and after two uses of the toilet, the water overflowed and all we were given was a plunger!....Not after my husband and I started fighting that they realized that we weren't in a good condition...then we were offered another room. Before booking this room I read few reviews here and majority of them were ok reviews. Average and a good clean motel for a good value. Since we're staying only for a night, I decided to book it, anyway it's just for a night. Nothing won't go wrong. And then the unexpected happened. I read that this was also newly renovated but why a bad toilet with bad plumbing? Water even leaked down the reception area since we were at the second level.

I have to give credit to the clean room and a nice kitchen area, and yeah they provide more pillows too. That's it.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd., responded to this review, 17 July 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America – Torrance Blvd. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the Plumbing issues in your studio suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen to properly train our staff on how to handle situation in a reasonable time to best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
La Habra, California
Reviewed 11 February 2012

The reservation and reception was very friendly and efficient. I was offered a choice of rooms.
Got a large room with a flat screen tv. They do not offer daily maid service but do have a kitchen and dinnerware in the rooms. Bed, shower and linens were excellent. Located near Del Amo Shopping Center

Room Tip: Soome of the rooms are newly renovated and others are being restored. I stayed in one of the new one...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd., responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Dear, Hawk0258

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Extended Stay America Los Angeles – Torrance Blvd.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles – Torrance Blvd takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

I thank you once again on the great feedback which we strive for at Extended Stay Hotels. We hope that we will be able to have the opportunity to repeat our services in your future stays with us.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels
Travellers also viewed these Torrance hotels
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle
Best Western Plus Avita Suites
Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway
Howard Johnson Torrance
Howard Johnson Torrance
#8 of 20 in Torrance
Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd.
Address: 3525 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503-4802
Region: United States > California > Torrance
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Torrance