“Went back for a second visit”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #88 of 557 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I'd eaten at the Outback in various other cities in the USA and Asia and visiting the Torrance branch was a no brainer.
I had the best Pina Colada ever and enjoyed the food immensely: excellent house salad, then 10oz ribeye with a baked potato. Superb! Great, friendly service, too.
It was so good i went back again a few days later. This time I had a very flavoursome French Onion Soup, followed by the same steak. This time (a Saturday early evening) the Outback was much busier, but again the service and food were exceptional.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I went to this location 2 times, once with a Friend who was Hot to try
this places food, and on a rebound visit, taken here for my Birthday.

It was clean, the service was good, the staff Friendly, BUT, I was not really
excited about the blooming onion, and some of the sea food, and beef I tried
on 2 visits, seemed Real Bland to me, some people like it.

As per myself at this point, can not refer it at this Time,
when their are some great place close by.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

After eating burgers and fries for most of our trip it was fantastic to find a real meal with steak and veggies (we did try others places for a good meal but when we ordered seasonal veg normally came with green beans only) got the classic season sirloin cooked perfect flavour was fantastic veggies were awesome mashed potato awesome, complimentary bread fantastic, cheese fries fantastic.
The service was fantastic special mention to the tall guy. A very pleasant guy to deal with (loves a chat to)

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Needing to find a good restaurant near LAX and decided to come here. For a Sunday night we waited almost 45 minutes for a table. Ordered the ribeye and chose woodfire preparation and wished I had ordered it prepared in the classic way as it turned out to be a bit dry which I didn't care for. Next time I will know better. Their huckleberry ice tea was very good. The complimentary bread was delicious.

Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

Had a really good meal here and the service was excellent. The restaurant was busy the night we were there, but food came quickly and was very good.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!