“Good Food”

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #56 of 579 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I ate here while I stayed in the area. The food was delicious, but the portion were kind of small. Still would eat here again, but I wouldn't advise it if you are on a budget.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I usually go to Wahoo's when I'm in the area and need a quick lunch time fix for fish tacos. The restaurants are covered with skater/surfer logos, which are cool to look at. The tacos themselves are very respectable for fast food. I like the Cajun fish or Cajun shrimp. I usually get the two taco meal that comes with a side of beans and rice. It is more than enough food for a lunch time meal and you won't spend more than $10 bucks. What is also nice about this location is that they have outdoor seating, so you can enjoy the nice SoCal weather. I will continue to visit this place.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Had both the fish burrito and fish taco. Liked 'em both. Would return if in the area again. Pleasant service too.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Okay, I rarely give excellent ratings to chains. Quality might be worth it at one place or another, but unless you can control the quality over all the stores, I hate to be associated with recommending a place that has problems at another address.

I was brought to this place against my will by a family member and I will be back. Simple, clean, great food.

1  Thank nabenom
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Priced right and the food is good!! Walking distance from the Best Western and the office! A must stop every time I am in town!!!!

Been to Wahoo's Fish Taco? Share your experiences!