“Cronuts”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Cronuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I tired both the sugar and cream cronuts. The cream one was delicious but the cost is a little steep at $4 each. If you don't like to stand in line, try to avoid the morning rush.

Visited November 2013

“Cronut”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I recently bought some cronut from this store. The cronuts was too sweet but beside from that it was very interesting

Visited October 2013
“Cronut !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I went here around ~ 7 am to buy some Cronuts for my coworkers. There was line and I waited 15 to 20 min to be served. The cronut was good and I got lots of complement from my coworkers. However it was pretty expensive.

Visited September 2013
Torrance, California
“Only Place our Family Orders Cake in the South Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We love Torrance Bakery. Our family has been frequenting this establishment for 5 generations. Always great friendly service with a great selection. Must try the chocolate nougat cookies. YUM! This bakery is always busy but they use a number system for fast service.

The only down side is that the prices have progressively gone up. In my opinion the cupcakes are overpriced. However, this does not stop me from buying them because we love them so much.

We purchased our wedding cake here and they provide a nice touch of providing you a duplicate of your top tier on your wedding anniversary for a very small fee. We got the cake wrought iron stand and loved it. Very glamorous and old school feel, that adds great height to the cake for a very reasonable price.

LOVE

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Deana S
“My Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The bakery is located in Old Torrance. Any time of the day you can stop by and enjoy a full range of pastries. There are tables and chairs inside and out. What we enjoy the most is a cup of coffee with a pastry; sit outdoors and enjoy the quite of the morning. Next door is a sample room of their incredible wedding cakes. If you're looking for an absolutely beautiful wedding cake this is a place for you.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Torrance Bakery? Share your experiences!