“Great deal for a healthy pizza”

Blaze Pizza - Torrance
Ranked #60 of 542 Restaurants in Torrance
Los Angeles, California
“Great deal for a healthy pizza”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I am on diet to control my blood sugar and keep my body weight down. Most pizza have thick crust. This place use thin crust which is great for me. The choices are much more than other pizza places. The price is very reasonable. Depend on the time of the day, it may be a little bit of waiting for your fresh pizza, but it is worth the wait.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank monkey451129

Torrance, California
“Love My Pizza, My Way!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

After a night of ice skating we decided to stop by Blaze Pizza for dinner. Similar to establishments where you can select your ingredients for your burrito or sub sandwich you are able to order your own individualized thin crust pizza with your favorite sauce (red, white or spicy) and all your favorite toppings, all for one reasonable price. If you like all meat, all vegetables or a little of both - you can choose what you love and your order will be ready in what seems like just a few minutes. If you prefer a one topping pizza or if you have kids that just prefer cheese only or pepperoni they have a special one topping price for a couple dollars less than the build your own price. The price not much more than a Kid's Meal at other fast food chains. They also have several pizzas that have set toppings that you can order as is or add too. This location has plenty of parking and available tables inside and out. We LOVED our Pizza's! Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Seeker55
Globe, Arizona
“Great Custom Pizzas!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My grandchildren talked me into this pizza stop one evening when we were running late, and I am so glad they did. I didn't see how custom pizzas could be fast but The Blaze has it figured out. You go down a line similar to some sandwich shops, and in front of your eyes they build your pizza while you select the sauce, toppings and cheeses. The good part is you can build a healthy veggie based pizza or load up awesome meat toppings, their selections are extensive including BBQ chicken, etc. Pizzas are cooked very quickly and you have food in hand before you know it. Prices are reasonable, two 11 year olds each ate a whole pizza as did their grandma, light eaters would probably want to split a pizza. This was an excellent mid-week "we're starving" fast meal.

• Visited November 2013